Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any Colts Fan Planning On Partaking In The Super Bowl Festivities?

objectivecoltsfan

I'm planning on going on the LOS tour, even though I have been there several times they are going to take us down on the field, in the locker rooms, and show us various behind the scenes of the Super Bowl type things, so I'm looking forward to that. I'll hit up the NFL Experience too and check out the Super Bowl Village thing that they have put together. It'll be fun.

I went to Super Bowl XLIV but I didn't get there until Saturday afternoon so I am looking forward to doing some of the things I didn't get to do down in Miami.

Yea, me and a group of friends have been planning since we got the game. My office is downtown, so Ive got my parking situation figured out. I figure we will do the NFL experience. We were part of that inital LoS tour that you had to fight for tickets.(fun day in Indy) but mostly Im looking to spend time in the convention center, see if I can weasel onto radio row etc and when Im not there I'll probably be at various bars around the Indy area. Im taking the week off work so Im looking forward to a good time.