Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl Predictions.

SubZero

This is my Super Bowl predictions for this year and ill show my stats and the SB MVP.

AFC Champs: Baltimore Ravens

NFC Champs: New Orleans Saints

Score: 20-24, Champion Baltimore Ravens

Ravens Stats

Passing: Joe Flacco- 19/30, 283yds, 1td, 1int

Rushing: Ray Rice- 24, 147yds, 2td

Reciving: Anquan Boldin- 4, 92yds

Tackles: Ray Lewis- 8tcks

Interceptions: Ladarius Webb- 1int, Ed Reed- 1int

Saints Stats

Passing: Drew Brees- 25/39, 347yds, 2tds, 2ints

Rushing: Mark Ingram- 18, 57yds

Reciving: Jimmy Graham- 7, 126yds, 1td

Tackles: Johnathan Vilma- 9 tackles

Interceptions: Malcolm Jenkins 1int

SB MVP- Ray Rice

aw man. i thought i was the only one who believed the Ravens were going to the Super Bowl. lol.

They have a solid defense that would probably stop the Saints and the Packers. I really see an upset against anyone who faces them. Similar to the one in 2000 Super Bowl. I hope the Saints go and get humiliated! That would be the greatest day ever since our Colts lost...

:D

Giants vs Ravens SB 46

Giants 27-21

MVP -- Ahmad Bradshaw 21c for 146 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Id Really Like for the Giants to get in but I think Green Bay has better odds this season, I only wish for the giants to go because it seems right for at least one Manning qb to play in a superbowl that takes place in Manningnation(Indianapolis).

I think the giants or sf will make it. afc is a toss-up, either the jets, broncos, or ravens. and yes im serious.

oh wow no. Jets will fail again, especially if they reach the Super Bowl. Tebows reign will end probably in Wild Card if they make it. Hes not ready yet. Hes really good though and has lots of potential though!

I also call the Giants in the Super Bowl. They are alot better then their record. They just lost some really close ones.

Colts 56 Rams 48....

Packers 42 Patriots 28....game was close with 4 minutes left Pack up 7 a costly blown coverage sends Greg Jennings into the endzone.

MVP Aaron Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers 22/33 375 yards 4 TDs

Tom Brady 19/27 310 yards 3 TDs

James Starks 12 carries 66 yards 1TD

BenJarvus Green-Ellis 15 carries 60 yards 1 TD

Greg Jennings 5 rec 110 yards 1 TD

Jordy Nelson 8 rec 92 yards 1 TD

Rob Gronkowski 4 rec 35 yards 2 TDs

JerMichael Finley 2 rec 18 yards 1 TD

Aaron Hernandez 2 rec 15 yards 1 TD

John Kuhn 1 rec 3 yards 1 TD

Randall Cobb 101 yard KO return for TD

AFC Champs: Denver (10-6)

NFC Champs: Green Bay (15-1/16-0)

DEN 27 GB 23

Tebow : 12-20 120 Yards 2 TD 1 INT's 70 Rush Yards

McGahee : 25 Carries 120 1 Rec TD

Thomas : 4 Rec 70 Yards 1 TD

Miller : 9 Tackles 4.5 Sacks 2 FF

Rodgers : 25-36 376 Yards 2 TD's

Starks : 12 Carries 30 Yards

Jennings : 9 Rec 130 Yards 1 TD

Woodson : 3 Tackles 1 INT

Superbowl MVP: Von Miller

AFC Champs: Denver (10-6)

NFC Champs: Green Bay (15-1/16-0)

DEN 27 GB 23

Tebow : 12-20 120 Yards 2 TD 1 INT's 70 Rush Yards

McGahee : 25 Carries 120 1 Rec TD

Thomas : 4 Rec 70 Yards 1 TD

Miller : 9 Tackles 4.5 Sacks 2 FF

Rodgers : 25-36 376 Yards 2 TD's

Starks : 12 Carries 30 Yards

Jennings : 9 Rec 130 Yards

Woodson : 3 Tackles 1 INT

Superbowl MVP: Von Miller

Wow could you imagine if Tebow and the Broncos beat the Packers? Tebow would absolutely win MVP no matter what because of his humongous fan base though

Why are you on this forum??

I love it when nooBs do this.

Does my presence offend you somehow? If so, I will be sure to post here more often, just for you! :yay:

You do realize one of this board's moderators is a Patriots fan, right? There's a few of us who go back to the old, old, old dot-com. I don't know if you're offended that there are Pats fans on a Colts board (gasp! the horror!) or if you're 12, but either way, I'd encourage you to be a little more open-minded. All football boards have a population of vagabonds and stragglers from other teams.

Does my presence offend you somehow? If so, I will be sure to post here more often, just for you! :yay:

You do realize one of this board's moderators is a Patriots fan, right? There's a few of us who go back to the old, old, old dot-com. I don't know if you're offended that there are Pats fans on a Colts board (gasp! the horror!) or if you're 12, but either way, I'd encourage you to be a little more open-minded. All football boards have a population of vagabonds and stragglers from other teams.

Not to mention this is the NFL general section :wink:

Yes, you've been around forever, but I've got to ask you: Do you prefer 'vagabond' or 'straggler'?

Both sound pretty catchy. :)

Im not offended by any of this but its a serious question. I dont know why you have to just freak out about it. It was an honest question why a Pats fan goes on a Colts forum. I really dont care if your a Pats fan i have plenty of respect for Brady and Belichick but i just thought you would not want to waste your time on a Colts forum. And you can post and do what you please, but i dont know why your calling me 12 when you are just picking for an arguement and you cant answer a question like a mature adult. And if some how i "offended" you by my curiosity then i guess ill just leave you alone.

Yes, you've been around forever, but I've got to ask you: Do you prefer 'vagabond' or 'straggler'?

Both sound pretty catchy. :)

Hmm, "vagabond" has a nice beatnik kind of ring to it. Let's go with that one. :wink:

Im not offended by any of this but its a serious question. I dont know why you have to just freak out about it. It was an honest question why a Pats fan goes on a Colts forum. I really dont care if your a Pats fan i have plenty of respect for Brady and Belichick but i just thought you would not want to waste your time on a Colts forum. And you can post and do what you please, but i dont know why your calling me 12 when you are just picking for an arguement and you cant answer a question like a mature adult. And if some how i "offended" you by my curiosity then i guess ill just leave you alone.

Sorry then, I must have read your last post with some manufactured indigence on my part. I've had it happen 100 times, so if I was reading something that wasn't really there, I apologize.

To answer your question though...

I joined the old dot-com probably about five or maybe six years ago when the Colts-Pats rivalry was sort of at its peak. I'm a regular at a Pats forum as well, but I like to see what fans of other teams are saying about their teams, the Patriots, and the NFL in general. It provides a wider perspective and more opinions that are maybe a little more diverse than you'd get by posting on a "homer" board. In the process I've gained some friends... granted, people I've never met in person, but more in the virtual sense.

I don't dislike the Colts or even Manning... I may have at one point but I've come to respect the rivalry. Rivals make you better. I'm sure Manning or Brady would say the same thing. You measure yourself by it, and find areas where you can improve. What would Larry Bird have been without Magic? Or Ali without Frazier?

It may not make sense to some, I guess, but I just like the aspect of hearing different views and it's made me a more open-minded football fan.

Again, my apologies if I came off too harsh... it was pretty much all in jest anyway. Cheers.

Oakland 23 Dallas 21

In surprising move Dallas coach calls TO in final seconds allowing Oakland to put their FG unit on the field which the kicker makes giving Oakland the victory. JJ later says he stands by his coach's decision before firing him an hour later.