Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

jj watt

OLD FAN MAN

J.J. Watt is going to make a mess of things I'm afraid at Lucas Oil Stadium.  Now, if the Texans win, does that hurt our chances at the division? and hurt our chances for a home playoff game in Indy?

the colts need to figure it out and find ways to help luck out these turnovers most of them are not his fault the fumbles are the O-lines fault now the one int on sunday that went for a td was on him but the other bounced off the hands of Hilton.

the colts need to figure it out and find ways to help luck out these turnovers most of them are not his fault the fumbles are the O-lines fault now the one int on sunday that went for a td was on him but the other bounced off the hands of Hilton.

yea, true ---- as disruptive as Watt is, I hope we at least contain him for part of the game.  He is likely going to score a TD on defense and offense like usual so if we can at least score 21 in the first half I like our chances.  Fitzpatrick is playing lights out and the defense line up scares me to death.  Perhaps something will happen that turns the tide like Cribbs scoring on a return or something like that.  How about an 80 yard bomb to Moncrief or a 40 yarder to T.Y.  or DWayne Allen having a presence or Fleenor catching a wide-open pass on busted coverage, or Reggie coming in for JUST ONE SNAP and catching the most critical 3rd down of the game (Reggie was downplaying the reasons for his performance on his radio show today).  But anyway, let's blow this game open on something special nonetheless.  Watt will probably be responsible for about 21 points just himself, let's score 42 and get on with it.