Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The enigma Khaled Holmes

ColtsLegacy

What a game. Mr. Inactive comes into a big game and plays a hell of a game (at least at first viewing). He looked comfortable and strong. Maybe we shouldn't get rid of this guy just yet. That was great to see.

Also, A.Q. Shipley comes in after Harrison gets destroyed on the Luck sack/fumble/TD and didn't seem to skip a beat from his early season start.

I'd like to see our coaches look at this O-line and make sure they actually have the best guys going come playoff time, rather than just sticking with their guys.

What a game. Mr. Inactive comes into a big game and plays a hell of a game (at least at first viewing). He looked comfortable and strong. Maybe we shouldn't get rid of this guy just yet. That was great to see.

Also, A.Q. Shipley comes in after Harrison gets destroyed on the Luck sack/fumble/TD and didn't seem to skip a beat from his early season start.

I'd like to see our coaches look at this O-line and make sure they actually have the best guys going come playoff time, rather than just sticking with their guys.

Agree 100%

Yeah, the line improved with all the changes.  However, before we start crowning Shipley,  he was tossed around like a rag doll on a few occasions I noticed.  He really wasn't that much better than Harrison.  Holmes however, was a massive improvement over Reitz.

Can't wait to see Ben Gundy's analysis.  I thought he looked good!  I did see Ship get manhandled a couple times though.

Yeah, the line improved with all the changes.  However, before we start crowning Shipley,  he was tossed around like a rag doll on a few occasions I noticed.  He really wasn't that much better than Harrison.  Holmes however, was a massive improvement over Reitz.

You're both right on AQ but overall I think he's in the right place and just more aware of what's going on than Harrison. When Harrison is in the game, too many times when Luck is getting pressured I see Harrison letting a free man through as he is either doing nothing or helping on a double team. I really question his awareness.

You're both right on AQ but overall I think he's in the right place and just more aware of what's going on than Harrison. When Harrison is in the game, too many times when Luck is getting pressured I see Harrison letting a free man through as he is either doing nothing or helping on a double team. I really question his awareness.

Yeah, I wont argue with you there.  Shipley definitely has a better mental game than Harrison right now.