Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread

Where was the flag?  That  DB was all over the receiver

Whitner has been hanging on dudes all day.

So apparently this isn't going to be the 30+ point game I thought it was going to be lol......

still can be, colts are a 2nd half team 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Saying JJ Watt is playing well is kind of like saying that water is wet.   That guy is my favorite non Colt player to watch (when he's not playing the Colts).  He plays the game like it should be played. With Clowney gone, they don't seem to switch Watt much, he will stunt and things but I don't see a lot of opportunities for Nelson and Watt to be matched up.  But man, when they do it will be fun to watch.
    • Maybe at first, but in the spirit of cordial dialog/rebuttal here, we both do expand on our opinions and maybe even come closer to the center in so doing.
    • I'd recommend watching some of his college highlights. I watch a lot of both Big10 and SEC football, and any team that routinely plays ND. Unfortunately or fortunately lol I have several buds that huge Auburn fans, so I've both watch a lot of games, and heard a lot.   Not sure how you can say he wouldn't make a better OG, if you've never seen him play OG.   Here's NFL.com's combine rating on him.    
    • Nice effort, I like most of the picks, but YUTER.... (Sheeze, who names their kid Yuter) May go top 20.   I think we need a DT ASAP in the next draft
    • Making it work through athleticism is an incorrect statement and does a huge disservice to Smith.  Smith is making it work at tackle by working hard and becoming a tackle.  I'm not sure what makes a "true tackle" but to me a guy that plays tackle and plays it very well is as much of a true tackle as anyone else. As far as AC (or AT if you prefer  ) aging... yup, every player on the team is aging so that is not a shock.  But he is still just 30 and tackles often play into their mid to late 30s so that is not much of a concern.  Not to say they won't draft a tackle in the next couple of drafts, but I doubt they will try to find a starting tackle in the next couple of drafts.
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 2,317

• IinD

IinD 2,553

• Melancholie

Melancholie 3

Rookie
    • ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 5,757

Moderators
    • EastStreet