Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Is it just my imagination or are we actually running more to the right this year? Nelson is absolutely deadly when he pulls, but Glow and Smith both appear to be holding their blocks better this year on straight runs even without Nelson trapping.
    • I haven't seen this twist on here yet:   QB (Lamar Jackson - duel threat to eliminate need for top RB) LT (protect the QB) C (strength and line calls up the middle) WR (keeps defenses honest) DE (pass rush and set the edge) MLB (defensive QB) DT (run stuffer)   Basically, strong up the middle on offense and defense.
    • if we beat houston i will start believing this team can make a run as construed    they are our main rival right now.  not NE or the rest of the division imo.  they are getting very good play from watson, he is on fire lately  
    • QB, Well rounded DE, LT, stud possession WR, Lockdown CB, DT (preferably Aaron Donald), LB that can play all position and cover sideline to sideline. 
    • Yes, even those not so obvious ones. IE: called 12 men on field vs team A defense/flagged. Later team B has 13 defenders on the field when team A lines up. But instead of stopping the play and throwing the flag, they grant team B a timeout!!  I feel that is incorrect application and a timeout cannot cancel the 12 men on the field flag once the O is set. Yet this has happened at least twice that I know of (including last night?)     P.I. seems to have a much higher bar in replay than the rules that apply on the field.  This isn't right, though I know it is to detract coaches from challenging P.I. penalties. This rule is for the league to (only) intervene in the most dire circumstances (whether booth review or coach challenge).     Agreed refs need to get better. How?     Those aren't going away until mistakes are eliminated, unfortunately. No way they open up replay to everything like Belichick wants.
  • Members

• CurBeatElite

CurBeatElite 398

• Dark_Superman

Dark_Superman 3,681

• egg

egg 788

• jth1985

jth1985 0

Rookie
    • unitas2berry

unitas2berry 59