Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I thought I was the only one old enough to have seen those games ?  
    • I'm quite the opposite.   Not saying my way is better. I would take the P. Manning years in Indy over the E. Manning years in New York even though they had an extra Super Bowl win.   I watch the Colts every year and I'd rather see them winning the division most years with a shot at a Super Bowl than dominating the league for only 1 season with a ring. 
    • I agree with this post.   But in hindsight I think Herbert would have been worth 4 1st rounders and anyone else on the roster they wanted.   I think he might be better than Mahomes and I think Mahomes is the best football player I've ever seen.  They are going to be the new Manning Brady rivalry IMO.  
    • Well that is what I am debating with you.  KC definitely has roster weaknesses and will have more as time goes along with the 50 million to Mahomes.  I disagree that they don't have deficiencies.  I think their deficiencies are covered up with Mahomes awesomeness.  They have a couple of really nice weapons in Kelce and Hill, and the rookie RB looks pretty good.    I think the Colts roster "holes" are more obvious than KC.  KC would not be that good of a team with a Rivers as QB.  My guess is they'd basically be at our level.   I don't know if it was you that was talking about run defense.  Their run defense is and has been bad.  It doesn't matter because they will outscore you and they often put teams in a position to have to throw so the line can just T off on the QB ala the manning defenses.  But most teams would be in terrible shape with bad run defense.  You should know, you are a Colts fan and that was our defensive issue for about 2 decades except the one year with Bob Sanders.   My argument is that I think people overlook KCs defieciencies because the all time great QB play makes them irrelevant.
  • Members

• Dunk

Dunk 11

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 11,942

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,712

• CoachLite

CoachLite 624

• cbear

cbear 855

• J@son