Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ty Warren?

hockey878

Pats fans, how was he? I never followed him too closely, what is your scouting report of him?

He was very good. There was little icy feeling of late when he went back to school and missed training. Something like that, not sure of the exact story. He was also injured last year.

But if healthy he's a quiet type, hard worker,does his job, and football player type. I don't think the colts could go wrong bringing him in. I believe he was a 1st rnd pick.

Of all the "let's get this guy let's get that guy" threads, I think this one could make sense if he is willing to sign for a reasonable price.

The scheme change might be a challenge, but the guy has talent and would be an upgrade to our DT rotation. I am intrigued.

Of all the "let's get this guy let's get that guy" threads, I think this one could make sense if he is willing to sign for a reasonable price.

The scheme change might be a challenge, but the guy has talent and would be an upgrade to our DT rotation. I am intrigued.

Agree. But life is short for an NFL player. So will he follow the money or is going to a contender more important to him?

No matter how Peyton restructures, I don't think we have much wiggle room under the cap.

I believe he was a 5 mil cap with NE and of the three major players cut, Crumpler,Warren,Kazur he was a cap hit cut. Though might have my wires crossed with Kazur..who also might be a good addition to your oline.

Crumpler I hope we get back..great veteran TE and I love when NE lines up with 3 TEs and goes no huddle because they can all catch and no need to substitue and you still have the amazing run blocking plays.

I believe he was a 5 mil cap with NE and of the three major players cut, Crumpler,Warren,Kazur he was a cap hit cut. Though might have my wires crossed with Kazur..who also might be a good addition to your oline.

Crumpler I hope we get back..great veteran TE and I love when NE lines up with 3 TEs and goes no huddle because they can all catch and no need to substitue and you still have the amazing run blocking plays.

Do you know if the guy can still play? Wasn't he IRed last season and injured prior to that, plus he's been around for about 10 years, I think.

I'd love to get him in if he can pass the physical. I remember him being a hard worker and a real team guy.

Warren was one of 16 players on IR for Pats last year. Missed whole year. Missed several games in 2008 and 2009 too and play had fallen off some during those 2 seasons.

Just read he's visiting Denver right now. I'd be concerned about his health too.

Do you know if the guy can still play? Wasn't he IRed last season and injured prior to that, plus he's been around for about 10 years, I think.

I'd love to get him in if he can pass the physical. I remember him being a hard worker and a real team guy.

He was drafted in 2003. so 8 years. Belichick was so impressed with him he moved up to 13th to get him.

While I don't know his exact health status I imagine he's ok now. I'm sure he can still play. His parting words were thanks Patriots and moving on. I did hear on local radio he was visting the Broncos.