Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steeler Beatdown

Synthetic

What's wrong with these guys? I thought Ben was MVP material and they were unstoppable?

What's with this team allowing a crappy 4-7 Saints team who hasn't won in Pitt since 1987 to come in and wipe the floor with them?

Still think Pittsburgh is winning the north anyone? :clap:

What kind of world is this? We let the Steelers score a zillion points and the Saints make them look stupid.

Sigh.

But, I am happy to see the Saints still look like an NFL caliber football team again to be honest. NFC South division crown battle is ON lmao.

What's wrong with these guys? I thought Ben was MVP material and they were unstoppable?

What's with this team allowing a crappy 4-7 Saints team who hasn't won in Pitt since 1987 to come in and wipe the floor with them?

Looked like Ben hurt his throwing hand early on, and still put up some yards on that vaunted Saints defense.

Ben is just not that good. Terrible loss for them at home. Could cost them the playoffs.

Ben had a couple bad throws but really that Pittsburg defense can't win games for them like they used to. If they play out of there mind defense they simple keep them in the game if the offense isn't clicking but honestly that offense has to carry them. Like many teams they aren't consistant on both sides of the ball...simple as that. They can beat anyone or by anyone depending on who shows up. There are only a few teams in the league that you can count on to play well at least on one side of the ball or more and thats NE, SEA, and GB. Everyone else imo has questions to answer.