Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

BOOM - is right! Running from behind the exact same OL as TR does!   Please enough with him - sign Rice!

Trent doesnt come back next year. We need to draft a running back with our 2nd or 3rd pick

I don't know if we need to go that high for one..

woohooo right no cue!  Amazing huh?   Now can we please stop blaming the OL for TRs failures?

That has to be "one" of the longest RB TDs by a Colt in a long time!   WTG Boom!

Now please please please stay healthy boom!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• When you consider that we shouldn't have lost to the LAC, kicking woes. And we played a journeyman back-up (who played up to his talent level and reminded us all why he was a back-up) against Pitt and Miami. And have been without our leading receiver, our second round draft pick (also a receiver), our top FA signing (also a WR) for most of the season, I'd say our offense has been exactly what it should have been, run heavy, in a pass happy league. Throw in our kicking issues and I'm surprised we're 6-7. We could EASILY be 8-5 or even 9-4.   I don't know if JB is the answer at QB. He has some deficiencies, but he hasn't had a lot to work with at times. When your O gives the team a double digit lead to work with in the fourth quarter and the D can't hold it, you have systemic problems that can't be laid at the feet of one player. 
    • Ummm we have no recievers outside of Hilton, we need two new defensive tackles,a edge rusher, and an elite corner. He’s failed to address that area
    • Colts are done we have lost 5 of 6 ,Let's stop with all these scenarios 
    • We aren’t beating the Saints so that dream ends there. 
  • Members