Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is why I'm not worried about him.....sure he got beat a couple times but they required perfect passes to do so. There's no defense from r the perfect pass.
    • This might be kind of a taboo topic, but has anyone else noticed how many players on the opposite teams are getting injured when they play the Colts?   I understand injuries are part of every game, but it seems like these Colts are sidelining opponents every week.  From Melvin Ingram in week 1, to Mahomes and Chris Jones in KC, to Will Fuller and Jonathan Joseph on the Texans this past week.  There have been more along the way, I just can't remember them all.   This Colts team is playing a very intimidating and physically punishing brand of football.  I'm not saying it's a good thing to injure your opponent, but if upcoming opponents notice that it's becoming a theme every week, it might be in the back of their head on gameday, giving the Colts a slight psychological advantage before the game even starts.    The "soft" Colts of yesteryear are gone.  This Colts team is the new bully on the block.  
    • I think that is his granddaughter. I remember him saying he tries to make sure his daughter’s family is at all the home games. I think they might go to road games too.
    • The Saints are going to mess this up, which I can’t wait fer. Payton and Brees have been in love with each other for years and Brees homers are as blind as Brady homers. He hasn’t been able to throw the ball more than 30 yards for years and he’s survived similar to Brady because of the era we’re in. Yet there’s no way they don’t put Brees back on ASAP.    
  • Members