Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this one resulted in fines, but it was really blatant here

The NBA also fines for flops, but it's not as strict as it needs to be, in my opinion

Must have been Oscar week. Good lord that was awful....two flops for the price of one!

The NBA is almost as bad as soccer. Certain hockey teams *cough Montreal* are notorious for it too. All sports are far too lenient with that bull and it's disgraceful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was just going by the NFL Gamebook.  And it looks like they are crediting the JB play as a sack.
    • Probably mixed up the response intended for someone else.      
    • Cousins won’t have those kind of problems facing this zone crippled Colts defense though. He will probably look more like the second coming of Fran Tarkenton.  
    • No one question his speed Jason, but there is more to running on the edges than initial straight line speed.  Equally if not more important is the cut up field, both the power of the cut and knowing when to do it.   I'm not trying to be obtuse.  I think JT was unimpressive running and I've said why.  I see your perspective.     I am skeptical.  I hope like every other wisco RB in the last 25 yrs, he's not dependent upon massive obvious holes to be effective in the running game that's all.  I might see something different this week, and I hope to.   And to be honest, if he was from any other school but Wisco, I'd probably be less skeptical.  Wisco is kinda like RB Bust U.  Interestingly, James White has been a decent pro but almost all in the passing game.  And Gordon's value came from the passing game.  He's only every had one season when he averaged more than 3.9 ypc.  
    • yeah I don't know anything about him either.  What I do know is I looked at nfl draft profiles from sites that I've grown to trust somewhat and none of them mentioned anything about lack of speed or inability to get around the edge.
  • Members

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,250

• J@son

J@son 7,439

• Nickster

Nickster 412

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 1,063

• K-148

K-148 213

• stitches