Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this one resulted in fines, but it was really blatant here

The NBA also fines for flops, but it's not as strict as it needs to be, in my opinion

Must have been Oscar week. Good lord that was awful....two flops for the price of one!

The NBA is almost as bad as soccer. Certain hockey teams *cough Montreal* are notorious for it too. All sports are far too lenient with that bull and it's disgraceful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Over the past 2 seasons Brees completed over 74 percent of his passes. He is completing just 64.7 percent of his passes this season. That is a big drop considering almost all of his throws are underneath as he can't throw deep anymore. But perhaps more telling is he is averaging 4.82 air yards on his passes so far this season. That's his lowest through 2 games as a member of the Saints and it's the lowest by any QB through 2 games since Brett Favre in 2009. That was the year Favre was 41 and the wheels came off.
    • If I had multiple leg injuries...I might be looking to play on natural grass after as often as possible. Just saying.
    • An Above average chance for both Hooker and Mack being in a new city next year
    • I don't think the chances are very good for either one of them.   But it isn't as unlikely as it was before they got hurt.  Neither were going to be Colts after this season but now there is a chance because big $$ won't be out there for them.  
    • I got an email from one of the services I've bought through . They said Jets Tix from 43 bucks.  I said no way.   Now I know it's the friggin Jets but we bought 4 tix the 5th row of 635 for 210 fees included.   Couldn't believe it.  Thought prices would be sky high.  So my family are going this weekend, some of you guys might want to look into it.
  • Members