Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this one resulted in fines, but it was really blatant here

The NBA also fines for flops, but it's not as strict as it needs to be, in my opinion

Must have been Oscar week. Good lord that was awful....two flops for the price of one!

The NBA is almost as bad as soccer. Certain hockey teams *cough Montreal* are notorious for it too. All sports are far too lenient with that bull and it's disgraceful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would say LT would be towards the top of the list.  Have to replace AC as it doesn't sound to me like he'll likely play here past 2021.     QB will depend on what the staff thinks of the development of Easton.  It's hard for us on the outside to know anything about how good he might be since there was no pre-season.     RB is another one to consider but we could look there in the 3rd or 4th rounds.  I don't believe in RB's in the first because there is just too little value.   
    • I don't mean they are not important, just that they aren't necessarily essential.     The conversation came up in that I thought the Line looked dominant today, and didn't last week.  They weren't as bad last week as I emotionally first thought, but I still think they were much better.  Might be because MN might totally suck.  Maybe not.   Did you think they looked better this week or did it look similar to you?
    • Two that I know of. Both WRs: Perriman and Hogan.    Edit: There's more. Our ex-team mate Quincy Wilson, Arthur Maulet, and Connor McGovern. 
    • I don't disagree that even if he didn't have the 1.5 sacks he still would've had a nice game... that said, I have a hard time hearing an argument saying that QB hits, TFL, sacks by the DL are not important.  Yes, they can help the LBs by eating up blockers even if they don't record sacks, but sacks and TFLs are huge for momentum in games and also assist in altering the play of the QB (usually in a negative way -- e.g., the reason the Giants beat Brady in the SB two times, IMO, is because they were able to hit Brady consistently with their front 4, therefore taking away his ability to find easy check downs and also making him a less accurate passer due to obvious frustration/being flustered).
  • Members