Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

He is still better than DQ and tackles better, but Freeman has taken a step back this year IMO.

Yeah, he's not as slow as DQ but still gets beat a lot

Outside of the sack given up by Cherilus the O Line has kep Luck clean, I'd like to see Boom get 20 carries in this game

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 30, 2014 - Inappropriate
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 30, 2014 - Inappropriate

One is a fumbler and the other can't run. May be time for the wife beater.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Actually those are all short heights for the average NFL reciever. I think I said a bigger possession reciever. Something more like 6'4 6'5. I guess Pascal is average height. I want that guy with a huge catch radius who can go up and bring down those high 50/50 throws. Dont get me wrong we have good talent but height insnt coachable. If you find TY talent that is 6'4 you take it over 5'9.
    • I think it doesn´t matter which Qb (IF at all)  you take at 15 (or 14 or16...),he should sit a year and learn anyway. So it wouldn´t be really a loss to start him in his 2nd year.
    • I thought we’d go 8-8 or 9-7 with JB, the rooks, turmoil of losing a franchise QB. we’re not that far off, even with all the injuries.  Which were many.   I was hoping we’d squeak in the playoffs.   I also thought Frank wanted an offense that put pressure on the D.  I really didnt see the creativity i did last year.  Not gimmicks, But creativity in formations and playcalling.  Perhaps it was due to our losses at WR and TE.  I also was confused by our bi-polar personality when it comes to risk and being aggressive.   I dont think the sky is falling (long-term), but some changes, and perhaps tweaks, are necessary.
    • I did that already either you understand it or you don't 
    • We currently have pick 15--if Tua is still available, would you take a punt and pick him, with the thought he would miss his rookie season?
  • Members