Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

He is still better than DQ and tackles better, but Freeman has taken a step back this year IMO.

Yeah, he's not as slow as DQ but still gets beat a lot

Outside of the sack given up by Cherilus the O Line has kep Luck clean, I'd like to see Boom get 20 carries in this game

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 30, 2014 - Inappropriate
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 30, 2014 - Inappropriate

One is a fumbler and the other can't run. May be time for the wife beater.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I get your logic and of course no one really knows what any prospect will actually do in the NFL   But.... on the surface   on paper Love has a much higher ceiling than JB Eason has a much higher ceiling than JB Gordon has a much higher ceiling than JB Even Fromm has a higher ceiling than JB   I believe Herbert, Burrows, and Tua, would outplay JB, play one, day one in NFL   Thats why I am more open to a trade that brings one of these 3 to Indy   Love will need to sit for at least a year as would the others outside of the top 3   Thats why if we use the better than JB argument than there are options available in this draft  
    • Having reached the point in my life where wanting more time is more of a goal than wanting more money, I can see why AC is thinking about this. His time/money line is drawn at a lot younger age than me, surely because of different circumstances.    Ballard's interview said that he would never ask or beg a player to come back.  That he needs to be all in.  But I would think that a one-year franchise tag would give AC time to soak in how much he loves the game or wants to move on.  I would trust his character to be the type that would give it his all for one year, even if he decides half way though he's done.
    • I don't disagree with anything you said. He was in fact nominated for a RS 2010, but obviously did not pursue. I'm sure he has post NFL interests and aspirations, but he's young, and would be young after another few years. If he had CTS or other injury concerns, I would tend to lean towards him retiring, but that's not the case as far as I know. Again, wouldn't shock me if he retired, I just doubt he does.
    • I think she is just coming from the backstory that AC has interests outside of football.  Not purely recreational but interests that a normal person would have that would allow him to support himself in a manner that he wants to despite already having millions in the bank from playing football for 9 years.   I have read this too in the past, but have no links.     But if you want to talk tendencies of people, he is reportedly a Rhodes Scholar and people like that tend to pursue interests other than purely being drawn towards getting another $50mil.  Not saying the money doesn't matter.   There comes a point in a persons life where how you spend your time, every minute of your life, becomes more important than how much EXTRA money you have.  Just sayin.
    • Most that leave early have injury issues pressing them. If you look at the majority, if not all of the big names retiring early, most are skill positions. Feel free to name an OL that retired early near the peak of his career when offered 50M or more to stay. You'll have to look pretty hard to find one, and what you will find are mostly RBs, QBs, WRs, TEs, etc that for the most part have made considerable more bank than AC.   Sweet Jesus, look at the history.....   Not saying he won't retire, but you're acting like it's common. Quit acting like it's obvious and that you're the voice of reason here.
  • Members