Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

Boom needs rest, I would guess.  The reason behind putting Richardson in any game isn't to have him run the ball, but to give our other RBs a rest.

TD!

I'd do that job for a lot less money than Trent :)

Boom needs rest, I would guess.  The reason behind putting Richardson in any game isn't to have him run the ball, but to give our other RBs a rest.

TD!

Im sure it's more because he is the better blocking back.  He is doing well in that aspect.  They throw a lot when he is in!

I'd do that job for a lot less money than Trent :)

haha I can be a terrible tackle for a lot less money than Gosder!  Sign me up, Grigson!

Our special teams are a joy to watch.  It's about time.

They've come a loooooooooooong way over the past couple of seasons. Now they're pretty darn good on coverage and returns. We have one of the best kickers and THE best punter in the game on top of it.

It really is great to see. Gone are the years of "KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!" shouted by the home crowd on a return....that we were lucky not to fumble. In the span of a few years we've gone from annual Special toilet teams  to being among the best this season. You can make a case for us being the top ST team in the NFL.