Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Redskins Game Day Thread

Besides the occasional drop, coby is playing really good football

The occasional drop is a big deal, especially when you have an opportunity for an easy TD.  It doesn't get any easier than that

Still not liking the Harrison project. I'm fine with him next year, if he wins out at the position, but this year?....

I don't understand the reasoning behind not putting Boom right back out there

Boom needs rest, I would guess.  The reason behind putting Richardson in any game isn't to have him run the ball, but to give our other RBs a rest.

TD!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• More time to get beer and food before the game starts!   WINNING !   Always look on the bright side of life.
    • I honestly can't see how Brady will thrive in Arians offense. His offense is a lot of 7 step drops and long forming routes and that's not Brady's game. His game is a lot of quick passes. Not sure how that will work.
    • Not a fan of this.  They shouldnt callit the bleck national anthem.  
    • I don't see masks being effective in such a competitive situation...  non contact, non respiratory space being impossible to control. I am coming closer to feeling that viable sports seasons are unlikely until there are therapeutics and ultimately a vaccine available.   Sucks a Lot!
    • 1. The Browns are "The Browns" 2. I don't care for Arians, but he's vastly superior to Kitchens.  3. TB has a top 10 OL, while the Browns have a bottom 10 4. I'll take a 42 year old TB who was led the #8 passing O last year even though he had a ragtag group of pass catchers. He's going to a team who had the #1 passing O last year, and some of the best pass catchers. 5. The only thing TB needs this year, is to improve their pass D. They drafted a pretty good S in R2. IMO, their pass rush should be better this year too. It'll be the second year in Bowles' system, so I expect the DBs to improve a decent amount (Bowles has a DB history) on that aspect alone.   Not saying they're going to win the SB or anything, but they're not going to be the 2019 Browns either.   I honestly hope both TB and NE have losing seasons, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.
  • Members

• PureLuck

PureLuck 156

• Chucklez

Chucklez 895

• RDNScot

RDNScot 0

Rookie
    • Architects08

Architects08 306

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 4,725