Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Maybe he did decide to retire at the end of last season, but consider this:  Would Ballard have been able to attract FAs with Brissett as his QB?  Maybe Ballard asked Luck to hold off on retirement so he could sign some good FAs first under the guise that they would get to play with Luck (Funchess, Houston, etc).  Maybe Ballard, Reich, and Luck realized it might be best for the team if Luck waited until August to retire, even though he might have decided to do so last January.     And for what it's worth, Luck was going to give the money back, but Irsay insisted he keep it (just in case he decides to come back so the Colts still retain his rights).   You're free to assume the worst, but we don't know, and we probably never will.
    • I have similar thoughts on Love, but not sure what happened this year is something he's "learned". I think it was just a little unavoidable given all changes to the program, and a product of him being asked to do too much. Not sure if the bad would carry over to a better situation and better coaching.   I agree on Fromm. I'm still up in the air on Eason. Did he say anything about Herbert?
    • Just curious, do you feel the same way about Barry Sanders?   He retired abruptly in July right before training camp, not at the end of the previous season.  So the Lions went through the offseason (draft, free agency) thinking he would play, the fans thought he was going to play, but he abruptly retires and on top of that flies to London.   Granted, this was before Twitter, so his retirement wasn't leaked to Adam Schefter and wasn't nearly as sloppy as Lucks retirement.  But do you feel like Sanders "quit" on the Lions?
    • Ballard does seem to focus on a position group in the draft. WRs this time? QBs? Lol
    • I watch a YouTube account called strong opinion sports. He is an ex college QB who watches lots of tape and has good breakdowns. He says that Love has Patrick Mahomes talent and needs to sit behind a veteran QB to learn good habits. Carrying a bad team caused him to learn bad habits and hurt his development. He does not like Eason at all. He thinks Fromm is a good leader but is not super talented. He was surrounded by great players and still struggled somewhat. And of course he loves Burrow.  Who doesn’t ?
  • Members