Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/29 "Washington Game"

sb41champs

"Outplay" is an interesting word because I like Herron more than TR, but if Pep Hamilton decides to give Trent more action than Herron, I can't envision a changing of the guard taking place at RB even though this desperately needs to happen. 

Herron is the better back & TR better not get resigned next year. I don't want backs that need open space in order to win or accumulate yardage. I'm done with TR. He's useless. 

"Outplay" is an interesting word because I like Herron more than TR, but if Pep Hamilton decides to give Trent more action than Herron, I can't envision a changing of the guard taking place at RB even though this desperately needs to happen.

Herron is the better back & TR better not get resigned next year. I don't want backs that need open space in order to win or accumulate yardage. I'm done with TR. He's useless.

TR isn't a free agent next year though. We have him one more season.

:blueshoe:   Even though I am answering this question "after the fact" - I am honestly submitting the answer I would have submitted prior to the game.  (Note:  I always answer the questions when I post the following QOTD)

:blueshoe:   Absolutely.  He doesn't "dance around" looking for a hole to open.  He hits the creases and keeps the legs moving.  I predict that TRich is gone this next off-season and we keep "Boom" and Ahmad.  Possibility for Vick Ballard and/or drafting another running back.