Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+3) @ Green Bay (11-30-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible spot of the ball...  

and 3 tacklers on Cobb and he still goes for 5 yards after contact?  what is happening.

NE playing uncharacteristically sloppy on D. Credit to GB though for being pretty damn good on offense.

NE's offense is doing just fine against GB's defense too, though. It will be a shootout.

GB has had to settle for 3 FG's, so it's not like NE's defense has rolled over and died and lost the game. They're making it manageable for the O to keep pace.

Wow..  Hightower is really coming into his own this year...  I'd love to see this defense with him, Mayo and Collins all gelling

Be thankful you have what you do. For Indy I'd just like to a see a defense. Any defense. Preferably one without Gordy.

Indianapolis...making no name backup QB's and RB's have career games since forever.

I really wish Edelman would protect himself more lol... he makes great plays and then lowers his shoulder for an extra yard or two and gets punished a lot for it.

Last week against the Lions he made a bunch of good plays but got seriously hit on a few of them.. i thought he was injured more than once

I really wish Edelman would protect himself more lol... he makes great plays and then lowers his shoulder for an extra yard or two and gets punished a lot for it.

Last week against the Lions he made a bunch of good plays but got seriously hit on a few of them.. i thought he was injured more than once

Got up gimpy a few times, but he's a tough ".

There is no answer for Rodgers....   he just scrolls out of the pocket to the right and launches a precision strike 30 yards down the field..

What can you do against that?

Pray.

He messes up once in a while. All of the greats do..... but it's a rarity. You HAVE to get to him right off the bat. He can extend plays like Roethlisberger and he's significantly more accurate.

Edit: There he goes again.

Rodgers pocket presence and awareness are unreal...  He just feels guys that are near him without seeing them... he's a very athletic QB, but mentally hes 100% a pure pocket quarterback which makes him so dangerous

He moves like Brady does in the pocket, but where he excels is when the pocket breaks down he can just roll out to the left or right and still deliver a laser strike onto a receiver in tight coverage...

He may very well be the best QB in the league right now