Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+3) @ Green Bay (11-30-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane who do you think is going to the super bowl?  What does your gut instinct say?

I think it's in the AFC it's either the Broncos or Patriots.  NFC is the Packers or Eagles.

I think the Seahawks are a 3rd or 4th seed.  They just don't have the offense to put up enough points to hang IMO.

Shane who do you think is going to the super bowl? What does your gut instinct say?

I think it's in the AFC it's either the Broncos or Patriots. NFC is the Packers or Eagles.

I think the Seahawks are a 3rd or 4th seed. They just don't have the offense to put up enough points to hang IMO.

I am with you Sports except Eagles. I don't think they are mentally there yet.

If the AFCCG is in Foxboro, it will be very hard to beat NE.

Same goes for Packers if they get HFA.

I became a very skeptical bitter Pats fan ever since their two Super Bowl losses. Especially after the 2007 loss that really got to me. And all the post season losses since 2005. It's like the Pats tease you, they go 12-4 or 13-3 and lose in the post season. I've gotten my hopes dashed 8 times by the Pats (2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013).

I won't be a believer till they actually win a Super Bowl again.

Why sets your hopes so high and have them crushed? It's not worth it. So I take a step back and be more skeptical and cautious.

I jokingly said leading up to this game that a good year for the Packers is winning 1 playoff game and that for the Pats it's getting to a SB. You've topped that lol!