Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Worst NFL Uniforms

shakedownstreet

Gotta give it to the Jaguars because of their helmets. I actually like the matte black front, but the fade to gold looks awful, especially where it becomes glossy before the black ends. The updated Jaguar logo looks like some mascot at a kiddie safari park. Maybe it's division rival bias, but those things are terrible

2014_jags_helmet_zps400e6b98.jpg

Bengals orange jerseys. Truly horrible.

Since I was a kid I have always wanted the Bengals to have an all white uniform and White alternate helmet. I always thought that would look amazing.

fashion-disasters6.jpg

The helmet may actually look like a Zebra though.

But the Steelers throwbacks in numerous styles are horrible. I've always loved the simplicity of the Colts uniforms. 

The Pats are moderately high on my list of bad uni's. The red throwbacks are MUCH better than their regulars. Pats, Rams, & Chargers need to adopt their throwbacks year round 

Yes the Steelers jailbreak uni's are awful, especially when they used them to plaster the Colts a few weeks ago :)

The Pats are moderately high on my list of bad uni's. The red throwbacks are MUCH better than their regulars. Pats, Rams, & Chargers need to adopt their throwbacks year round 

Yes the Steelers jailbreak uni's are awful, especially when they used them to plaster the Colts a few weeks ago :)

I don't think the Patriots modern uniforms are too bad but almost universally Patriots fans like the old style Patriot uniforms. 

Bengals orange jerseys. Truly horrible.

You are right. The Bengals have the most long standing bad uniforms in the NFL.

The brown things the Broncos wore last year deserve honorable mention. Broncs are the only team that can get away with wearing orange. Browns are the only team that can get away with brown & orange

at least the Jaguars are trying something and it has a modern theme I suppose..but yeah I don't like it LOL

the Bengals helmet is   more or less ahead of its time and still great but if you google even leather helmets through history youll find pretty unusual stuff youre surprised they thought of.

Pitts Bee uniforms=  those are cool because they represent history. Stripes were in then, calling thrm ugly in the now misses the point. They should hold off wearing it till December and wear long sleeve black undershirts to make it look more old school.

Pitt should wear the yellow triangle shoulder uni's or the yellow sleeve ones from the early 60's.

the Redskins uni's are timeless. and the helmet  and logo must stay !

the Rams current uni is ugly. It was just made on the fly and defines and captures nothing. The helmet will always be great and original..need to widen the horns again though,they made them thin.

the Bengals need to keep the helmet but go back to the previous understated uni  during Boomer's era.

the Rams will have new uni's next year

sam-bradford.jpg?w=640

lots of blue but it doesn't say or do anything for me.

I agree with the pats and their logo absolutely sucks!

You are right. The Bengals have the most long standing bad uniforms in the NFL.

The brown things the Broncos wore last year deserve honorable mention. Broncs are the only team that can get away with wearing orange. Browns are the only team that can get away with brown & orange

I thought the Dolphins in red looked pretty good.

I've always loved the simplicity of the Colts uniforms. 

I appreciate that TAPLK. Thank you. 

I don't think the Patriots modern uniforms are too bad but almost universally Patriots fans like the old style Patriot uniforms. 

Me too TPLK. This one does look the best of all the throwbacks IMO. 

qLx9D.jpg

Dislike...

Broncos: The curved/tapered stripes bother me for some reason. Too 1990s. 

Bengals: Just hate the stripes, especially on the pants. 

Dolphins: I know they're considered "classic" but teal, to me, doesn't say "we gonna stomp you." Plus their logo is a dolphin. Is there a friendlier, less intimidating animal of any kind on the planet? Maybe a Koala?

Seahawks: I think you either love their unis or hate 'em. I'm in group two. 

I liked the old Pats uniform more, too.

Their modern ones aren't too bad. A lot of people seem to either love or hate them, though. I prefer the old logo as well over Elvis.

I don't mind the new unis or Flying Elvis but the throwbacks are great. Apparently they aren't going to be wearing them often anymore (if at all) because, unlike a lot of teams, they have to change helmets, and there are new rules about that relative to player safety. 

The problem is that our Pat Patriot AWAY jerseys are junk. The reds are universally loved, but the aways are ugly as sin. I dont mind the new ones at all either, but I do wish we could see the reds twice a year like a few years back.

The problem is that our Pat Patriot AWAY jerseys are junk. The reds are universally loved, but the aways are ugly as sin. I dont mind the new ones at all either, but I do wish we could see the reds twice a year like a few years back.

I don't mind them as much with the red pants. Too much white in this version: 

s091224_1uniforms.jpg

Dislike...

Broncos: The curved/tapered stripes bother me for some reason. Too 1990s.

Bengals: Just hate the stripes, especially on the pants.

Dolphins: I know they're considered "classic" but teal, to me, doesn't say "we gonna stomp you." Plus their logo is a dolphin. Is there a friendlier, less intimidating animal of any kind on the planet? Maybe a Koala?

Seahawks: I think you either love their unis or hate 'em. I'm in group two.

I read an article about groups of male dolphins pulling humans underwater and raping them until they drown. Sounds pretty vicious to me.

I use to be a fan of the Miami Dolphins uniforms.  All of them from the 1960's till 2012.  But the new ones I just can't get myself to like them no matter how much I try.  A few weeks ago during a night game at home they wore their all teal uni's that were ok.  I wish they would go back to their previous ones that had aqua green and more orange.

Not a fan of the...

Patriots

Jets

Bills

Giants

Jaguars

Bucs

Texans

Colts

Rams

Packers

Vikings

I do like the...

Raiders

Bears

Panthers

Saints

Falcons

Eagles

Lions (The older ones Barry Sanders wore)

I don't mind the new unis or Flying Elvis but the throwbacks are great. Apparently they aren't going to be wearing them often anymore (if at all) because, unlike a lot of teams, they have to change helmets, and there are new rules about that relative to player safety. 

What? Ah man, that bums me out GP. It figures whatever I like gets discontinued or dismantled. Sadly, a sign of getting old--Tradition goes by the wayside. Those crimson uniforms mixed with white are timeless coolness that never fades or goes out of style. 

What? Ah man, that bums me out GP. It figures whatever I like gets discontinued or dismantled. Sadly, a sign of getting old--Tradition goes by the wayside. Those crimson uniforms mixed with white are timeless coolness that never 

Had a red #14 (Steve Grogan) jersey as a kid. 

A friend of the family was a huge Miami fan. He got me a white Marino jersey too. I was often forced to wear it after losing bets.  ;)

Steve-Grogan.jpg