Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A little help from Ya'll

Exodus

I heard on NFL network this morning that all but one first-round rookies have signed their contracts. They reported the rookie that hasent signed is Patrick Peterson. This means Castanzo is now officialy an Indi Colt. I am looking for the terms of the contract but i cant find anything.

Have any of you heard the terms of his deal?

Thanks for the help.

I have been checking every source that I know of on the internet and can't find anything about the Colts draft picks, or really any news at all regarding the Colts. So either the Colts are the only team in the league that have figured out how to block the media from news or some people are just making up crap. I still haven't seen anything reliable about Diem being released, unless you consider twitter accounts from supposed "Colts Insiders" reliable.

I heard on NFL network this morning that all but one first-round rookies have signed their contracts. They reported the rookie that hasent signed is Patrick Peterson. This means Castanzo is now officialy an Indi Colt. I am looking for the terms of the contract but i cant find anything.

Have any of you heard the terms of his deal?

Thanks for the help.

I heard that too. But I think was AC meant was that all of the BROWNS picks were signed except their first rounder. They'll probably repeat it soon, stay tuned.

There's quite a few of first round picks not signed yet, according to this chart on NFL.com

My link

Thanks, Holden89. From your chart, it looks like our guy "Antny" will be due between $8.2-$7.46 million over four years. This 1st round signing seems to be much more organized and team friendly than in the past. I'm guessing Costanzo to be right at $8 million for 4 years guaranteed. I can't imagine any rookies not reporting for the Colts on Sunday. Not much to haggle over anymore.