26 S Cody Prewitt Ole Miss

58 WR Rashad Greene Florida State

90 OT Sean Hickey Syracuse

122 DE Eli Harold Virginia

154 CB Tim Scott North Carolina

176 RB Todd Gurley Georgia

186 G Marcus Jackson Tennessee

219 ILB A.J. Tarpley Stanford

I think I like second mock better thoughts? Comments?

Todd Gurley will be taken in the 1st round lol. No way he drops that far cause of a torn ACL. 

And the way offenses are going more passive every year. Harris will be gone before 58. Might be gone before we draft in the 1st round. He's the most complete safety in the Draft IMO. 

Also think we'll know our needs after we take our plunge into free agency.

Really like your first one. Your first 2 picks are exactly how I want the Colts to draft as well. I also like Cobb at that spot. I think he and Langford from Michigan State are both late round sleepers at RB. I'd take either.

Only thing is at WR, I would take Tonny Lippett or Tyler Locket there over Jones.

I feel ya Gurley probably won't be there and I agree on the safety part too Harris only one that seems to be there in fanseak when I pick had to go first round for prewitt I was just picking based on available at our pick. In fanseak they have Gurley rated all the way back to like 189 or something and Harris is like 101 but he is always gone within first three picks after our second rounder.

Todd Gurley will be taken in the 1st round lol. No way he drops that far cause of a torn ACL. 

And the way offenses are going more passive every year. Harris will be gone before 58. Might be gone before we draft in the 1st round. He's the most complete safety in the Draft IMO. 

Also think we'll know our needs after we take our plunge into free agency.

Gurley won't go as low as the OP has him, but he's not a 1st round pick anymore either .... he's more likely looking at the 2nd-3rd round.

Gurley won't go as low as the OP has him, but he's not a 1st round pick anymore either .... he's more likely looking at the 2nd-3rd round.

Depends on the team tbh. I don't think he'll make it out the 2nd. Minnesota would probably take him. Or he could be scooped up by the Seahawks in the 1st. Or even the Patriots. He won't fall lower than 45 I think

Here is another of mine, I'd love this draft!

Round 2 Pick 5 (TENN): Danny Shelton, DT, Washington (A-)
Round 2 Pick 9 (ATL): T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh (B+)
Round 3 Pick 5 (TENN): Nate Orchard, DE, Utah (A)
Round 3 Pick 9 (ATL): Duke Johnson, RB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 3 Pick 18: Rashad Greene, WR, Florida State (A)
Round 4 Pick 18: Jordan Richards, SS, Stanford (A)
Round 5 Pick 18: Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 6 Pick 18: Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas (A-)
Round 6 Pick 23: Junior Sylvestre, OLB, Toledo (B)
Round 7 Pick 18: Trey DePriest, ILB, Alabama (B+)
Round 7 Pick 19: Kasen Williams, WR, Washington ©

Mock 1

26 ILB Denzel Perryman Miami

58 S Anthony Harris Virginia

90 CB Charles Gaines Louisville

122 RB David Cobb Minnesota

154 OT Eric Lefeld Cincinnati

176 WR Christion Jones Alabama

219 DE Frank Clark Michigan

Mock 2

26 S Cody Prewitt Ole Miss

58 WR Rashad Greene Florida State

90 OT Sean Hickey Syracuse

122 DE Eli Harold Virginia

154 CB Tim Scott North Carolina

176 RB Todd Gurley Georgia

219 ILB A.J. Tarpley Stanford

I think I like second mock better thoughts? Comments?

Always appreciate the effort....   thanks for doing this....

Depending on what the results of the surgery are (has Gurley had his surgery yet?   Haven't heard anything...)    Gurley is not going to fall past the 3rd round.

He'll go in the 1st if the surgery goes well and the damage is not too extensive....

And he'll slide to the 2nd or 3rd if the news isn't as good on the knee.    But it was just one ligament, and I believe it was an ACL which is the one that more players come back from....   so it's hard to believe that news could be too bad...

I don't think he falls out of the top-100 players,  which means the top 3 rounds.

Here is another of mine, I'd love this draft!

Round 2 Pick 5 (TENN): Danny Shelton, DT, Washington (A-)

Round 2 Pick 9 (ATL): T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh (B+)

Round 3 Pick 5 (TENN): Nate Orchard, DE, Utah (A)

Round 3 Pick 9 (ATL): Duke Johnson, RB, Miami (Fla.) (A)

Round 3 Pick 18: Rashad Greene, WR, Florida State (A)

Round 4 Pick 18: Jordan Richards, SS, Stanford (A)

Round 5 Pick 18: Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami (Fla.) (A)

Round 6 Pick 18: Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas (A-)

Round 6 Pick 23: Junior Sylvestre, OLB, Toledo (B)

Round 7 Pick 18: Trey DePriest, ILB, Alabama (B+)

Round 7 Pick 19: Kasen Williams, WR, Washington ©

Would be great, but how do you manage to get two seconds and three third round picks? Trade a 2016 pick?

I would pass on Frank Clark. 

I really like the David Cobb pick. He could be a good one and great value in the 4th. 

Todd Gurley is still a likely 1st round pick. This is shaping up to be a weak draft. 

Most things I have read have not indicated this is supposed to be a weak draft. There doesn't seem to be a lot of high end QBs, but other than that I have read/heard several football outlets saying it is pretty deep at pass rusher and RB, and typical depth at the the positions.

Most things I have read have not indicated this is supposed to be a weak draft. There doesn't seem to be a lot of high end QBs, but other than that I have read/heard several football outlets saying it is pretty deep at pass rusher and RB, and typical depth at the the positions.

It's only really weak at QB, TE, and CB. But the draft is loaded at a lot of key positions, primarily pass rusher. If this truly is the draft where the Colts build a monster defense, this is the perfect draft to do it.

It is looking like the deepest positions in the draft will be running back and DE/OLB. That is great for us because we need both. I see a lot of question marks at every other position. Overall, I feel that the draft will be solid.

The top offensive linemen are struggling. Cameron Erving switched positions to Center, Cedric Ogbuehi was moved from left tackle to right tackle because he was struggling, and Brandon Scherff will likely be moved to guard in the pros. I like TJ Clemmings from Pitt but he is still raw. I also like Jake Fisher from Oregon, but not in the first round.

At corner, you have Marcus Peters as perhaps the best player and he is no longer apart of his team. Alex Carter from Stanford is good, but I am not sure if he is first round caliber. I am not sold on PJ Williams from Florida State.

It is still early though. We will see what underclassmen enter the draft. I hope it does end up being a strong draft, we could use it.

It is looking like the deepest positions in the draft will be running back and DE/OLB. That is great for us because we need both. I see a lot of question marks at every other position. Overall, I feel that the draft will be solid.

The top offensive linemen are struggling. Cameron Erving switched positions to Center, Cedric Ogbuehi was moved from left tackle to right tackle because he was struggling, and Brandon Scherff will likely be moved to guard in the pros. I like TJ Clemmings from Pitt but he is still raw. I also like Jake Fisher from Oregon, but not in the first round.

At corner, you have Marcus Peters as perhaps the best player and he is no longer apart of his team. Alex Carter from Stanford is good, but I am not sure if he is first round caliber. I am not sold on PJ Williams from Florida State.

It is still early though. We will see what underclassmen enter the draft. I hope it does end up being a strong draft, we could use it.

I like RT Spencer Drango or Jake Fisher in the late 2nd, 3rd round for us. I think we may wait to draft a RT until at least round 3, because we will start Cherilus there for 2015, and then 2016 we could cut him. Hopefully we will focus mostly on defense in this draft, especially in the secondary. We do need another talented RB to bring in if Bradshaw doesn't come back. Maybe Duke Johnson or Jeremy Langford in round 4.