Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Thanks. Hopefully we get this sorted out quickly. I don't want to give them any sense that they can win this game.

See what happened in Oakland...

OLBs can not crash down the line until they know for certain that the QB does not have the ball.

Can we get some blocking???!!! Seeing him run for his life all day is not gonna be good.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Post of the year. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • Cam anyone recommend an alternative to ESPN'S gamecast? I have been getting fed up with all the glitches on gamecast, but haven't yet found a good alternative. I just want something that: 1: Displays the scores 2: I can click on the game to get the gamecast for that game.  3: has the play-by-play & all the relevant data like gamecast does.   Might anyone have something that they recommend? I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!
    • Same here. Love the interviews and some of the people pieces. The stats stuff, injury updates, and depth chart stuff are pretty bland or simply puff pieces.  Yup. Would have been a monster long term like the Pats now. Maybe better. I think Jerry just values control and bottom kissers more than winning. He desperately wants to win, but can't comprehend giving up control. 
    • The biggest thing that concerns me with Jacoby is the fourth quarter. The chargers game and the jags game are the only two games where I think this team played well in the fourth. Good QB have to finish games. Some of that is the lack of playmakers you have limits the playcalling and variety of plays so by the time the 4th quarter comes your figured out. But a lot of that goes on Jacoby.  
    • When he got rid of Jimmy, that was the biggest bonehead move ever. That Dallas team with Jimmy could've won 5 in a row. 
  • Members