Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Thanks. Hopefully we get this sorted out quickly. I don't want to give them any sense that they can win this game.

See what happened in Oakland...

OLBs can not crash down the line until they know for certain that the QB does not have the ball.

Can we get some blocking???!!! Seeing him run for his life all day is not gonna be good.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That's all you got, picking on his conference? What about all the other stuff I listed. And it's not like NC State played a great schedule in 2014 and 2015. I think their best win was against a 4-8 Syracuse team.   It's not like saying JG has a higher upside is controversial or anything. He was drafted higher, was ahead of JB on the depth chart when both were at NE, he was in demand, and has better stats playing for a team that has a far worse supporting cast. He's also asked to do a lot more.
    • I think we r going to find out a lot tomorrow about Brissett and where he is in terms of being the Colts future. Texans r going to b tough.  I think they r a more balanced offense than the Chiefs. The Tunsil trade was a gutsy  move and is making O'Brien look like a genius.  I actually compare it to Ballard taking Nelson at #6. Both moves have seemed to solidify each teams O line.  The Texans front 7  is going to make a point of committing to stopping the run which I believe they can do.  This I believe will open up oportunities for the passing game and Brissett. It will b up to the passing game to take advantage of the Texans defensive game plan.  I think the Colts have to put up 30 plus to win.  They won't win by pounding the ball. 
    • He played at eastern Illinois.   Im guessing Jacoby would have had better college numbers in the Ohio valley conference.   He is doing a decent job on a team with a great defense.   Garrapolo hasn't shown anything superior to Jacoby at this point
    • Ballard won’t trade his draft picks. He is a build thru the draft guy, clearly. 
    • Way more prolific college career, drafted hire, current QBR and completion % are better than JB's, etc... He's got better touch, currently better at reads/progression. He's also doing it on a team that has a poor to mediocre supporting cast on offense while JB has probably the best OL in the league, and a top 5ish RB.   Belichick also obviously thought he had a higher upside.
  • Members