Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Hi, Colts Nation!  :)  A battle this afternoon of first and last teams in the AFC South Division at Downtown Indianapolis, as our 6-4  leading Indianapolis Colts will try to rebound from their loss last Sunday Night from New England, as the Colts host the last place Jacksonville Jaguars, who are seeking their second wind of the 2014 regular season, after coming off their bye week. 

Colts must win five of their six remaining games to equal their 11-5 regular season record the last two years, or even win all six games to better their record to 12-4, either scenario playoff qualified.

Colts must also win to avoid a possible tie in the AFC South, as the Bengals are playing the Texans in Houston at the same time this game is played at LOS.

NO further injuries, and GO COLTS!!!!!  :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :helmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :D

Colts Vs. Jaguars Pre Game Press Release, and Live NFL Game Center:

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2014/gamerelease-reg12.pdf

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2014/regular12

Colts Vs. Jaguars Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.com

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Colts must win this game.  The Jaguars do not have a good defense, Blake Bortles had a QB rating of 9 in their only win this season.  This past week they put their leading receiver, Allan Robinson, on IR.  Colts need to stay focused and avoid mistakes that could lead to one of those "any given Sunday" nightmares.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Tampa Bay stood out to me.  They are second with no apparent stars that I can recall.  Brady, Gronk, and Suh were FAs.   I thought Murray is the classic case of a team riding the trendy hype wave of athleticism in a Qb, when being able to extend a play by running sideways is only a small part of playing the position. 
    • 100%.  I don't want NE style reporting either but sometimes the Indy press corps are just not athletically inclined.
    • They could just force him to sit out, allow him to throw his temper tantrum and not report.  Maybe HOU would get lucky and he will ultimately retire from the NFL.  Making comments about the teams hiring process should be seen as "conduct detrimental to the team" since it immediately undermines the effectiveness of Culley, so they have several legal options at this point under the NFLPA.   If I'm a GM picking high in a round, I'd just start the rebuild process now by taking a QB. I wouldn't let the team be in a position like Luck put us in....having Watson failing to report to TC ore preseason AFTER the draft took place.  I'd just start with a rookie QB now.   Maybe cut Watson eventually.  Let him negotiate the contract with whatever team wants to pay him whatever price he would demand, and with whatever team wants a player with that attitude.   At this point, I would think that simply allowing Watson to sit out, stay at home, and getting no official compensation for him would still be a net win (by removing a negative).   
    • This is based off of pff rating, and they had him pretty high last year.  I have not followed the rest of their picks closely though.  He had a high QB rating too
    • I dont disagree with the fact that Ballard has his own BPA list (That is usually different than what the fans list is)   We also know that he tends to favor building the lines   I WOULD be surprised if QB was the option at this point. First as I dont see anything "special" making it to pick 21   My ONLY point is that its NOT a pure BPA,    Team Needs are taken into account in addition to BPA   They go together.....  
  • Members