Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I actually just watched this.  Love when guys do these films.  Half the time I dont' even listen to them and I just watch the play for myself.  Though I came to a lot of similar conclusions.  He is hesitant on his throws to the sideline a lot of times.  Like you can visually see him being tempted to throw it and he just doesn't.  I think Sullivan is right on the money when he says that ball flip caused the incompletion in the dirt on the swing pass.   My biggest worry is, I don't know how you know a passer is going through multiple progressions or, it's coaches taking the progressions out of your hands and predetermining your look one, look two throw.  But I get the sense that Herbert's reads are very rigid.  I don't know how to explain it.  There was a play or two where I felt it was like that near touch down at the end, no swing pass, then throw screen.  I guess what I'm saying is, is Herbert reading the field like he would in the NFL, or just looking and throwing where the coach tells him.  I don't know how to decipher that, but I get the sense that he doesn't scan the field like he would be in the NFL.
    • That's what I was thinking to be honest. 
    • Unless they have Love or Herbert as the guys they want. I see your point if they were just settling. But if one of those two is who you want you try get up there so no one else gets them.
    • This team has learned - they want - to play for each other.  They are happy when one of them gets a new contract, they don't snipe at each other, etc.  They are young but they play for each other.  The vets are experienced and good team players and role models.   Yeah, I would think this team could handle a Brady or Rivers coming in and taking charge - if that be the big name.  Houston is a pretty big name and the locker room didn't seem to change for the worse.   Don't think this locker room could handle an AB, though.  That stuff is off the chart. 
    • This was a SB contending team with AL. If we get the right QB and a few pieces like and interior DL and maybe a pass catcher I don't see why we cant contend again.
  • Members

• Melancholie

Melancholie 3

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 7,411

• IkeAramba

IkeAramba 13

• Greyghost80

Greyghost80 0

Rookie
    • PeterBowman