Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Dolphins take Prince TW  Texans next 
    • I am conflicted on Rivers   He is clearly better than JB   However...   The guy was a flaming wienie in a few of the games that we played against him.......    At best the guy is a temporary band-aide to the Colts   It doesnt change the fact that this team needs a QB of the future......   EVERY snap that he takes is a snap that could be given to a young player, a player that MIGHT be the starting QB of the future.   Rivers may allow us to win a few more games this year. We will would STILL need to develop a QB..........  when the temporary fix, is past   I would rather do poorly THIS year, and have a QB of the future, being developed than win 2-3 games more, and have to go through the dance again after Rivers leaves    We still have MANY options, that DONT include an aging vet   1 - Trade up for Tua  - The kid has the leadership skills and talent... A few picks and heavier use of FA, puts us in the playoffs.... for the next 15 years - this is my favorite option   A 1 and 2 2nds might do it   2 - Trade up for Herbert - The kid is starting to grow on me. Highly intelligent kid with a strong arm   3 - Pick Love at 13 - Not my favorite option, but if the FO loves the kid and they believe in him PICK HIM.  If we trot out CK or JB until Love is ready..... so be it    4 - Pick Gordon (or Eason), and let him compete with CK (and JB) for starting reps   5 - Trade for Carr (if reasonable) He is young enough, and good enough to keep the Colts in the playoffs, with a strong team around him.   We can go a LOT of ways......        
    • 1. Bengals - Joe Burrow  2. Redskins - Chase Young  3. Lions - Jeff Okudah 4. Giants - Jedrick Wills  5. Dolphins - Tua Tagovailoa  6. Chargers - Justin Herbert  7. Panthers - Derrick Brown  8. Cardinals - Jerry Jeudy  9. Jaguars - Mekhi Becton  10. Browns - Andrew Thomas  11. Jets - Isaiah Simmons  12. Raiders - Javon Kinlaw  13. Colts - Jordan Love  14. Buccaneers - CJ Henderson 15. Broncos - Henry Ruggs III  16. Falcons - K'Lavon Chaisson  17. Cowboys - Grant Delpit  18. Dolphins - Tristan Wirfs  19. Raiders - Ceedee Lamb  20. Jaguars - AJ Epenesa 21. Eagles - Tee Higgins  22. Bills - D'Andre Swift  23. Patriots - Ross Blacklock  24. Saints - Julian Okwara  25. Vikings - Kristian Fulton  26. Dolphins - Xavier Mckinney  27. Seahawks - Tyler Biadasz  28. Ravens - Kenneth Murray  29. Titans - Curtis Weaver  30. Packers - Josh Jones  31. 49ers - Trevon Diggs 32. Chiefs - Solomon Kindley
    • I think it was GM speak.  That's ok, he's a GM so it goes with the territory.  Outside of WR, I can't think of any unit getting hit with injuries more than normal seasons for an NFL team.   I guess having to play Hoyer points to what he's saying.
    • Will gladly take him. He actually pushes the ball downfield. I still think you take a QB in the first two rounds though.    But who knows, maybe this is one of those intentional smoke screens that Irsay talked about. Maybe you get Rivers because he is an upgrade over Brisset, but other teams will think you don’t need a QB. So then Love or Herbert falls in your lap.
  • Members

• CRASH

CRASH 13

• buccolts

buccolts 3,894

• MrPreGame

MrPreGame 18

• coltsfan77

coltsfan77 113

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,780

• Tombstone