Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dan

GwinnettColt

I honestly under estimated him by far, my goodness whens the last time a colts QB had a 300yd game?.... great game by him, this game was lost by the defense... if it wasnt for the defense the colts could have won this game... and maybe that turnover by carter helped as well..... :applause: gotta clap for the guy

unless they were really playing off us that bad in the fourth..a couple of those passes were really nice - equally good catches. I hadnt felt that level of excitement in any of our plays all season. I was hopeful for the onside.

made some nice throws, good to see peyton helping out alot, play before the second garcon td, peyton said something to him, guess it worked. And he showed emotion, when he threw the pick he was ticked, and came back from it which is good. Start him, he did better than painter. Gotta watch it against the ravens though...

Me too.

Today was quit ok. I hope he will keep his good performance.

We'll see next games... 2 or 3 more games, and it will turn out who is better, Orlovsky or Painter.

if you take all the good of painter, Orlovsky still win in total..

Wow, a QB that actually HITS receivers with the ball. Half of Painter's receptions recently were due to terrific receptions by the receivers. Last week, 1/2 way thru the 3rd qtr and he was 2 for 9?? This change should have happened 3-4 games ago and we would have 1 or 2 wins by now. Glad to see it finally happened.

Oh, BIG props to Dan O for staying in the pocket and taking the hits today too. He took some MAJOR shots and hung right in there for the entire game. There's our QB for the rest of the year!

Grain of salt ... Garbage time results should not be over estimated. He certainly looked better than Painter, though.

I doubt that was garbage time, Dan was doing that the whole game... the pats pass defense is horrible though so your right it should be taken with a grain of salt but i think the colts have a chance of winning every game on the schedule now because of him. Much more accurate and decisive than painter.

Me too.

Today was quit ok. I hope he will keep his good performance.

We'll see next games... 2 or 3 more games, and it will turn out who is better, Orlovsky or Painter.

If I'm not mistaken, he looked better than Painter in pre-season. i still don't know how Painter won the backup job.

I know most of his stats were in garbage time but he really spread the ball around well. Look at that 16 play drive we had, we converted like 4 3rd downs with dan. Curtis painter wouldve converted 4 3rd downs the entire game. Hats off to dan he looks like a legit starter with weapons around him (something he didnt have in DET)