Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Moves

lollygagger8

Def Sucks alot about Bradshaw , i watched that play over and over again. i cant make out who it was but they clearly dived on Bradshaw's ankle and twisted it in the pile....I love Bradshaw and his physical running style but i doubt he returns after another major injury to his ankle.

Not Satale, McGlynn or David Reed

Ha.  Not true at all.

I remember after watching Satele in his first game for the Colts I posted in a thread that I didn't think Satele was very good and people called me various names and said Satele reminded them of Jeff Saturday and all he needed was a change of scenery from Oakland and that he was just learning the offense...

Similar things with McGlynn.

I also remember several people that like Reed because he was a thread to take it to the house because of his speed.

Def Sucks alot about Bradshaw , i watched that play over and over again. i cant make out who it was but they clearly dived on Bradshaw's ankle and twisted it in the pile....I love Bradshaw and his physical running style but i doubt he returns after another major injury to his ankle.

I thought I was the only one who seen that. I didn't want to bring it up because I would be pointed out as a Pat hater and accused of being that.

I thought I was the only one who seen that. I didn't want to bring it up because I would be pointed out as a Pat hater and accused of being that.

No, you def aren't the only one. i initially saw it during the game when they replayed it in slow-mo freezed the frame and then marked where exactly the injury occurred. there was certainly someone wrapped around his ankles. playing over at full speed you can also see them twisting it. Just a shame.

No, you def aren't the only one. i initially saw it during the game when they replayed it in slow-mo freezed the frame and then marked where exactly the injury occurred. there was certainly someone wrapped around his ankles. playing over at full speed you can also see them twisting it. Just a shame.

That's what I thought also but didn't find out till later about the broken leg.

I saw it too.

Karma is a +, I hope the patriot gets his due.

I pray that Josh Cribbs is healthy, committed to re-inventing himself, & makes his presence known & felt immediately. After losing RB Bradshaw, I need some good news right now.

Sorry Bradshaw. Loved your production & intensity man...Hang in there.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/11/18/former-browns-player-josh-cribbs-signing-with-colts/19221313/

Pats are the new dirtiest team in the NFL late hits and dirty hits all day . I've saw them use every dirty play in the book foot stomps punching lineman in the chin dirty chops hits after the whistle and on and on . I hope we get a chance to play them again and bring the pain play with a bad attitude .

I think there are other positions that need to be addressed besides rb. Boom is now getting his time to shine, let's see what he's got.

We can definitely start with benching Harrison for Shipley the way it's supposed to be

Grigson is busting his butt day in & day out searching every nook & cranny to find talent. This roster is talented but it doesn't show on gameday against the big dogs of the NFL

Newsome

Moncrief

RJF (Who's been great this season)

Purifoy

Along with a handful of others can contribute and do when their number is called. They need to be in more. Some even need to start.

It's truly sad how Pagano and Co. are handling this team in some cases

We can definitely start with benching Harrison for Shipley the way it's supposed to be

Grigson is busting his butt day in & day out searching every nook & cranny to find talent. This roster is talented but it doesn't show on gameday against the big dogs of the NFL

Newsome

Moncrief

Purifoy

Along with a handful of others can contribute and do when their number is called. They need to be in more. Some even need to start.

It's so funny how the line has struggled since Pagano benched AQ. We're trying to make a run for a championship, and now is not the time to be experimenting with an rookie that didn't even get drafted. 

Pagano's main problem is that he's too nice of a guy. He also likes to play favorites, and will start them no matter the circumstances. You play your best players period. Everybody else does it, why can't we?

Newsome

Moncrief

Purifoy

I haven't seen enough from Purifoy yet for him to be on this list of talented players. The others I agree with.

I haven't seen enough from Purifoy yet for him to be on this list of talented players. The others I agree with.

Well, okay I'll give you Purifoy. But we won't see him cause they won't rotate him in. If we can make special packages for a steroid taking safety, why can't we make a special package for Purifoy to at least get him some action instead of keeping the bench warm?

Well, okay I'll give you Purifoy. But we won't see him cause they won't rotate him in. If we can make special packages for a steroid taking safety, why can't we make a special package for Purifoy to at least get him some action instead of keeping the bench warm?

I'm not a believer of Gordy. Would like to see Purifoy get some of his snaps to see what we have in him.

It's so funny how the line has struggled since Pagano benched AQ. We're trying to make a run for a championship, and now is not the time to be experimenting with an rookie that didn't even get drafted. 

Pagano's main problem is that he's too nice of a guy. He also likes to play favorites, and will start them no matter the circumstances. You play your best players period. Everybody else does it, why can't we?

I don't think the decision to bench AQ in favor of Jonathan Harrison was entirely Pagano's call.  If I remember correctly, there was a thread on this forum back in October that talked about Grigson overruling the coaching staff by insisting that Harrison start over AQ.  There was also an interview where Grigson spoke highly of Harrison.

This might also have something to do with AQ being a journeyman player on a one-year veteran contract, whereas Harrison is playing on a cheap multi-year rookie contract.  If AQ starts too many games, it will cost the team quite a bit more to sign him to a new contract.

Pats are the new dirtiest team in the NFL late hits and dirty hits all day . I've saw them use every dirty play in the book foot stomps punching lineman in the chin dirty chops hits after the whistle and on and on . I hope we get a chance to play them again and bring the pain play with a bad attitude .

Agreed, i dislike that entire organization as a whole.

I don't think the decision to bench AQ in favor of Jonathan Harrison was entirely Pagano's call.  If I remember correctly, there was a thread on this forum back in October that talked about Grigson overruling the coaching staff by insisting that Harrison start over AQ.  There was also an interview where Grigson spoke highly of Harrison.

This might also have something to do with AQ being a journeyman player on a one-year veteran contract, whereas Harrison is playing on a cheap multi-year rookie contract.  If AQ starts too many games, it will cost the team quite a bit more to sign him to a new contract.

Then Pagano needs to stand up for himself, and insist that AQ to the rescue is the better choice. I knew Grigson was punking the staff to start Richardson over Bradshaw, but not this.

true . AQ better player . exp alone. play more harder on run.  rg be holmes. he a c/rg in college . better run blocker.