Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts to sign Josh Cribbs?/Welcome aboard Josh Cribbs (merge)

Everyone

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tipton maybe? Idk if he's in the PS. There's always that Tate speculation as well.

maybe. I don't know. I am sure they will find someone. My comment was just more about stating a need then being too concerned about it. As we saw with Boom unless someone else gets hurt the third running back won't get many meaningful snaps at running back.

Coby has stepped up. He looked like a pro bowler last Sunday. But you don't just replace Allen and Bradshaw.

no you don't you do your best with your next guys. That probably means Doyle gets Allens snaps and trent and boom split the running back job. Still no question those loses hurt.

The good news was I heard on the radio that Allens sprain had been down graded to day-to-day if that's true maybe he doesn't miss much if any time.

I'm very happy Cribbs will be on the punt return duties now. Much better than Whalen.

Now if we could just get this darn running game fixed. I can't understand why the guys

who were blocking earlier in the season are now not blocking.  They did well as far as 

the passing game against the Pats, but they were pitiful blocking for the ground game.

I hate to say it, but my boy Jonathan Harrison didn't look too good out there. Whatever

the case we've got to get that thing going in the right direction. I want to see some phy-

sicality out of these runners as well as some decisiveness also.

I'm very happy Cribbs will be on the punt return duties now. Much better than Whalen.

Now if we could just get this darn running game fixed. I can't understand why the guys

who were blocking earlier in the season are now not blocking.  They did well as far as 

the passing game against the Pats, but they were pitiful blocking for the ground game.

I hate to say it, but my boy Jonathan Harrison didn't look too good out there. Whatever

the case we've got to get that thing going in the right direction. I want to see some phy-

I'm kinda wondering if someone's got a 'tell' that teams have figured out.

So, he gets a pass on all the dropped passes in the past as compared with Allen then, 'for you', I gather. 

2012 - Allen had 2 drops, Fleener had 3 (Fleener had slightly higher drop %)

2013 - Allen had 0 drops (because he didn't play), Fleener had 2

2014 - Allen has 3 drops, Fleener has 3 drops (Allen has higher drop %)