Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts to sign Josh Cribbs?/Welcome aboard Josh Cribbs (merge)

Everyone

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of pure receiving, sure. But Allen has utility use as a FB and premium TE blocking skills well above that of Fleener. 

Allen's a better, more consistent receiver as well. Fleener has the potential to be special as we glimpsed last week but we need to see it more consistently (not necessarily all the yards but making big/tough catches at crucial times).

possibly. my only fear is that it maybe a double edge sword bringing a guy from outside in. May have some strengths, but our Offensive play book takes a bit to learn. Granted a good running back, finds holes and hits them...we dont seem to be able to hit them, and once area that bradshaw seemed better at than richardson was looking for whatever gap he good and anticipating where the hole might be, richardson just goes sideways. we need a running back who can just bulldoze forward like Gray did to us on Sunday.

I'll see what Grigs does about the running back situation, but I think boys are slipping on Tipton.  I think he's a pretty good back for a big guy.  Can bring a physical presence to the running game, plus he's got pretty good feet and balance. Rarely loses any yards.

Maybe now our Special team will be more of a factor in our games. Starting at the 50 yard line is better then starting at the 20yard line every time. Maybe some TDs too

We have had excellent special teams play. Maybe some decent punt returns but the way kick offs are going into the end zone those are few and far between.