Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I would bet Andrew breaks a few records now

backshoulderfade

With Bradshaw gone for the season, we are going to see him pass 40+ games for the rest of the season, I reckon.

I wouldn't bet against 50 tds either.

He may get hurt if that is the plan. What about Trent? He is a work horse type back that can carry the load.

Rookie Year all over again,here comes the 18 int's smh

I don't think it will be quite that bad. I can't see the rushing attack being as ineffective as last night again.

What it did show is that having a good NT (Wilfork) makes a huge difference in stuffing the run. From a very promising start Hughes and Chapman have dropped off in the last few weeks. 

With Bradshaw gone for the season, we are going to see him pass 40+ games for the rest of the season, I reckon.

I wouldn't bet against 50 tds either.

I dont see pep shying away from the run, you need to run the ball to keep defenses "true". Next man up, Trent and Boom will carry the load

People make me laugh!!  Still counting Trent out.  Boom will step in for Bradshaw and our run game will be just fine.  Yes, Ahmad was our best back, but it's not the end of the world.  It's definitely time for Trent to pull up his big boy pants and show us he isn't a flop.  I am behind him 100% and although he may still not have 5+ yds a carry and 100+ yds a game I think he'll be the workhorse we originally thought. 

PS.  Trent wont average great numbers until Grigson has the mindframe of having a DOMINANT offensive line.  We are still below average in run blocking, and merely average in pass block.  I don't understand why people don't get that?  A great O line and D line wins games and championships because in the NFL if you have all day as a QB or RB or no time at all, that makes a world of difference. 

People make me laugh!!  Still counting Trent out.  Boom will step in for Bradshaw and our run game will be just fine.  Yes, Ahmad was our best back, but it's not the end of the world.  It's definitely time for Trent to pull up his big boy pants and show us he isn't a flop.  I am behind him 100% and although he may still not have 5+ yds a carry and 100+ yds a game I think he'll be the workhorse we originally thought. 

PS.  Trent wont average great numbers until Grigson has the mindframe of having a DOMINANT offensive line.  We are still below average in run blocking, and merely average in pass block.  I don't understand why people don't get that?  A great O line and D line wins games and championships because in the NFL if you have all day as a QB or RB or no time at all, that makes a world of difference.

Trent and workhorse= baahaaaaaa