Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Playcalling....

MoM

I just watched an exchange between Manning and Christensen on sideline that the camera's caught. It appeared that Manning read something of the D and with a frustrated look on his face said something to Clyde before the snap...Clyde ignored him sent the play in and Manning sort of looks bewildered (chewing his gum faster)....the colts handed it off to Carter and.... fumble!

yeh that was gold. manning knows what hes doing, i wouldnt even take plays from him, just get a few from peyton on the sideline before you go out, with audibles etc. carter cant sit on the sideline and get better, needs to play a learn to hold onto the ball. it happens to the best of them!

I just watched an exchange between Manning and Christensen on sideline that the camera's caught. It appeared that Manning read something of the D and with a frustrated look on his face said something to Clyde before the snap...Clyde ignored him sent the play in and Manning sort of looks bewildered (chewing his gum faster)....the colts handed it off to Carter and.... fumble!

obviously the fumble wasnt clyde's fault... carter is just horrible when it comes to protecting the ball, the fact that they got the first down is what that mattered unfortunately they didnt get to do anything on that drive. we dont know what is being said on the sidelines, i think fans are just reading too much into facial expressions.