Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fan bases and team Facebook pages.

Narcosys

Throughout this season my wife and I enjoy looking at our, and other teams Facebook pages throughout the games. It really is quite hilarious to read some of the comments that people say about their team.

For example, on our page last night someone said how the Colts D seems to love to make no name RB's a big deal.

But in some other pages they are brutal. Scroll through some of the Cincinnati comments. Classics.

But for the most part, other fans that come to the Colts FB page are pretty respectful. Even the Bengals. Notice I said most. There is one team so far that the fans have seemingly gone out of their way to talk trash. Can anyone guess?

Yup, the Patriots. Can any New England, explain why such hatred lives in that region? I notice it spreads across other sports like baseball and basketball too. So it's not just this rivalry. But since it's a new qb and team, can we really call it that?

Exactly, so why all the hatred from their fan base? Are they just naturally sour people in that area?

The hatred has been mutual from what I have seen, Colts fans not willing to let Spy Gate go for instance. Some Colts fans on here are nowhere near innocent

The hatred has been mutual from what I have seen, Colts fans not willing to let Spy Gate go for instance. Some Colts fans on here are nowhere near innocent

This is true.  However, I notice it across all sports.  Redsox and Celtics fans are that way too. 

Funny thing is I am being kind of facetious.  I am reminded of when a Pats fan said are all Indiana residents just easily brainwashed.  Referring to how we kept quite when manning was on the field and how we are now.