Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank goodness for the AFC South!

deedub75

We will limp into yet another AFC South title only to be bounced out again early.  We have only beaten 2 teams with winning records and the Texans are creaping up again.  Thank goodness for having 2 games each against the Jags and Titans every year.  Colts and elite shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath.  We are nowhere near elite. 

It's hard reading some of these post. I understand that people immediately come to the forum and vent especially after a horrible performance like the Colts had tonight... But during this game I was thinking the same thing. We definitely play in the worst division in the league. I know it's sad but as a Colts fan I'm thankful for that.

The obvious is the Colts are a pretty good football team but they are no where close to a SB contender.

It's hard reading some of these post. I understand that people immediately come to the forum and vent especially after a horrible performance like the Colts had tonight... But during this game I was thinking the same thing. We definitely play in the worst division in the league. I know it's sad but as a Colts fan I'm thankful for that.

The obvious is the Colts are a pretty good football team but they are no where close to a SB contender.

NFC South is much worse.

We will limp into yet another AFC South title only to be bounced out again early.  We have only beaten 2 teams with winning records and the Texans are creaping up again.  Thank goodness for having 2 games each against the Jags and Titans every year.  Colts and elite shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath.  We are nowhere near elite. 

never be elite tell you get a top 10 defense.  . 3 year with same defense coach if not ready next year time get a new dc.