Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So Will Haters, Fools, And Bad Columnists Continue To Accuse The Colts Of Tanking After Today?

GoGoColts

It seems to me no matter what move the Colts make, Start this one...Sit that one... Go out and get this guy.... Blah blah blah. Unless the Colts make every ill advised move conceivable, some seem to say that they are tanking. Well today they get some of what they want. What will they say after the Colts almost surely loose. Will sitting Painter and firing the defensive coordinater just be construed as an effort to tank?

It seems to me no matter what move the Colts make, Start this one...Sit that one... Go out and get this guy.... Blah blah blah. Unless the Colts make every ill advised move conceivable, some seem to say that they are tanking. Well today they get some of what they want. What will they say after the Colts almost surely loose. Will sitting Painter and firing the defensive coordinater just be construed as an effort to tank?

They might not, but I do. Painter/Coyer is just a PR move. Has NOTHING to do with winning/losing. These two moves will have absolutely ZERO impact on our won./loss record. Going to reaplace an 0-fer Qb with another 0-fer QB. Going to replace DC with ?????....Yeah, gonna turn this program around, at New England, at Baltimore, etc, etc. etc.

MIGHT win at JAX....MAYBE....

They might not, but I do. Painter/Coyer is just a PR move. Has NOTHING to do with winning/losing. These two moves will have absolutely ZERO impact on our won./loss record. Going to reaplace an 0-fer Qb with another 0-fer QB. Going to replace DC with ?????....Yeah, gonna turn this program around, at New England, at Baltimore, etc, etc. etc.

My sentments exactly. The Colts ills go way beyond those two PR moves.

What in season move do you guys think will allow the Colts to win more games?

What move could they have made that would have allowed them to win this season that wouldn't screw up the franchise long term. Answer.... Nothing.

of course they are trying, offense not the problem today... although the score would be closer, the defense was letting long drives and tds very easy. Its not rocket science, just cover your man, i hate the idea of 'cover', qbs these days are too good for that, easyer to cover the man and his small area where he can receive the ball.