Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Touchdown, but we did not make it an easy one for them. Guys are looking good.

yeah good game. I thought it might. At least so far;-)

Notice Brady went no huddle after a 1st down run. Thats when they do it to keep the run defense in. They really excel at that..and that with the 3rd starting center. I love when run that..then they may go back to huddle at some point depending on situation.

Colts must've been realizing they were playing to good the first quarter. Polian calls down and tells them, "Hey guys I want Andrew Luck or I'll have all your heads.". Then comes the 2nd quarter. Great now our best CB is down.

:) Good one. But also BB is one of those coaches who are exceptionally good at in-game adjustments. A novel concept isn't it.... I'd be happy with half-time adjustments.

Question if all the early games start at 1 pm how do sevral end up still hav time in the 1st half when we are getting ready to start the 3rd qtr. we are the only one starting the 3rd qtr

because some games eat up time quick. First half each team only had a couple possessions or so because there were long drives. Those stop the clock less..hence faster game.

Glad to see Murphy has implimented some changes....not. 10 yard cushions, guys wide open. I really, really hate the Colts playing the Tampa-2 defense. Mathis and Freeney can get double teamed, so therefore there is no passrush. So Brady can hit guys in the 5-10 yard range all long and NOTHING is done about it.