Colts @ Patriots Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is turrible on all fronts but that's what happens when you have the most valuable player of all time covering all the flaws In this team. Lefeged out to the 15 again???? Why does he even bother returning those???? I say ST coach gets fired next, and will be replaced by a temp coach who gets let go after the season lol!!!!!

First game of the season I have to stop watching. Anyone see peyton giving Clyde "looks" when Peyton was saying something during our first possession of the half. Clyde was just ignoring him and Peyton was looking like, "Hey wth"

what were going to fire the intem DC he hasn't had a lot of time to get his system in

If his system is 10 yard cushion for the wide recievers, I think it's in there.

First game of the season I have to stop watching. Anyone see peyton giving Clyde "looks" when Peyton was saying something during our first possession of the half. Clyde was just ignoring him and Peyton was looking like, "Hey wth"

If his system is 10 yard cushion for the wide recievers, I think it's in there.

i agree but we have to give him more than 1 week if this keeps up with the large cushions than i agree we get rid of him but at this point nothing is going to help stop this bulldozer from running over us

By now you would think they would have change th whole offense to make it fit ither Painter or Dan O. style of play but know we stick with the PM formular

Perhaps they simply don't know how to change a scheme??? Sounds pathetic I know but this team & coaching staff are just that bad......