Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right . Can't stand that arrogant man ..

Don't get me wrong - he's a great coach. Look at the teams he fields every year. Almost always a well rounded unit.

That being said, the guy himself acts like a well-rounded "unit." He's a classless toad. Great at his job, but a miserable man.

This Colts team is a 9-7 team. 

Over 8 minutes left and they throw in the towel with a numbskull decision to go for it. Why not go for it on the last drive when it was 4th and 2 in the redzone? 

Emotional coaching decision, frustration .....bad bad rotten call. 

When the Colts go on a winning streak against their weak remaining schedule remember this game and the one against Pittsburgh as reasons for any future lack of excitement regarding our prospects going forward in the playoffs. We are a one and done caliber team this year.

2006. Miracles can happen. Our run D was atrocious beyond all measure for the regular season (like usual) then showed up for a 4 game stretch.

Sadly, we don't have a Bob Sanders coming back so I wouldn't bank on it happening this year. Anything is possible.

Eh...the Patriots are just the better overall team. If they avoid injuries they will be going to the SB.

The Colts and the Donks are not going to stop them...I can't see who will.

Agreed, I picked the colts to win but that was the homer in me talking. Gun to my head and I would have picked the patriots. They are just flat out better.