Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Somebody Give Me A Reason - Any Reason - The Colts Aren't Gonna Be Taken To The Woodshed Sunday!

mightisright

Help me out here, folks. I'm SOOOOO dreading this game. I'm gonna make myself watch it. But do we have ANY hope of even staying in this game? Can we run the ball on this Pats defense? Can we get any kind of pressure on Brady?

Should I just start drinking early and hope I pass out before it gets too far in? :D

(have preschoolers to take care of so that's not even an option)

Teams have shown that the Pats and Brady are week if you rush him up the middle. We have two of the best ever, listen to Belicheck in this meeting. I like what he actually said.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent.usatoday.com%2Fcommunities%2Fgameon%2Fpost%2F2011%2F12%2Fbelichick-smacks-down-reporter-are-you-kidding-me%2F1%3Fcsp%3Dhf&h=0AQEYIrVRAQFitHlwTkVLRq1raK8B5UGlZKX1Lg_TPoiokA

Any given Sunday...

Like previous posters have said, the Pat's are soft in the middle of the O-line. If Anderson/Moala can get some or any kind of penetration, Frathis will be subject to a few single coverages. They have an average secondary, so I can see us putting up maybe 220+ yds in the air.

Offensively, I'm just hoping we can put up 17+ with the Big O under center. .

My heart says Colts 21 Pats 17

My gut says it will be over by the beginning/middle of the 3rd quarter.

Let's hope my heart is right.

Help me out here, folks. I'm SOOOOO dreading this game. I'm gonna make myself watch it. But do we have ANY hope of even staying in this game? Can we run the ball on this Pats defense? Can we get any kind of pressure on Brady?

Should I just start drinking early and hope I pass out before it gets too far in? :D

Freeny will sack brady and break his arm, then Mathis will sack the backup and break his arm, and then we win. It's the only way.

Colts could win... you never know.. will they win? highly doubtful.. i think the colts will make this a competitive game after the defensive coach being fired im sure come coaches and players are feeling the fire now so they might try a few things.

I heard that the colts were thinking of starting lacey, if that is the case then never mind what i said.

Colts could win... you never know.. will they win? highly doubtful.. i think the colts will make this a competitive game after the defensive coach being fired im sure come coaches and players are feeling the fire now so they might try a few things.

I heard that the colts were thinking of starting lacey, if that is the case then never mind what i said.

That's what's made this weeks events confusing and disturbing to me. I thought that the defense had looked much better the past four games, which coincides with Thomas being made a starter. To fire the DC and make Lacey the starter as a reward has me scratching my head. It would have made more sense to fire the OC because they haven't been able to adapt to the new QBs - but I understood that that would be destructive in the long term assuming Peyton comes back, so I wasn't expecting anybody to be fired.

If they just wanted to fire somebody as a wake up call there were other options out there. I'm curious to see what this Sunday will bring - but I'm hoping that it isn't Lacey.

I'm seeing a score similar to the New Orleans game. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Not that we haven't been talking about this all season but it's those issues that they should have dealt with long ago. O Line. Run game. Defense. Competent backup for Manning. Manning's shoulders must be exhausted for carrying them for so long.

Pride bro.............. simple....

This team has NADDDA.

BECAUSE WE'RE PUTTING THE MADDEN CURSE ON TOM BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me... I made a Madden 09 cover for Brady. He ended up getting knocked out the entire following season. Usually, I'd shrug that off as a coincidence, but the guy who injured him (Bernard Pollard) was born and raised in Fort Wayne, IN. That's where I live. Now if that's not creepy, I don't know what is.

http://www.nfl.com/player/bernardpollard/2495930/profile (Plays for Ravens now)

madden09_brady_small.jpg

I've got nothing might-right. :dunno: Keep a good sense of humor because you will need it to get through this one.

Ok...how about yeah they got Tom Brady but we got Danny "the Big Ooooooooooooooooooo" Orlovsky! Feel better? :mellow: Yeah...didn't work for me either. :panic:

That reminds me... I made a Madden 09 cover for Brady. He ended up getting knocked out the entire following season. Usually, I'd shrug that off as a coincidence, but the guy who injured him (Bernard Pollard) was born and raised in Fort Wayne, IN. That's where I live. Now if that's not creepy, I don't know what is.

http://www.nfl.com/p...2495930/profile (Plays for Ravens now)

madden09_brady_small.jpg

Say what?!

Well...put...him...on...another...friggin....cover....DUDE!!! rotfl

Ok so what you are not telling us is that you made a Peyton cover this year...didn't you? :manning: Now we all know what happened.

1.Winless teams are the most dangerous.

2.We HAVE to beat NE,it's a given.

3.I believe the Colts are driven to win this game.

4.We will win and get to enjoy NE's reaction

GO COLTS!BEAT SOME NE BOOTAY! :cheer:

Could you imagine the look on Belichek and Brady's face if we pulled out a WIN. rotfl That would certainly be PRICELESS and the best Christmas present the whole Colt's nation could ask for. GO COLTS :cheer:

As they say on any given Sunday anything can happen.

Edited by Susie Q

I think even more priceless than the time the ref told Belicheck to pick up the flag he'd thrown down. Anybody remember that? I can't remember the context off hand but I thought it was the funniest thing ever. He was SO ticked....

Isn't that the same game where he rushed out afterwards and ignored Dungy and everybody else because he lost?