Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ N.Y. Giants Monday Night Football Game Thread

C'mon man! no penalties. Now we have to punt after this play.  :-(  They'll try to block, it would seem.

Boom isn't that great..

Yeah, he can reverse fields and pick up 20 but he causes our center to hold.

haha Hasselbeck was probably expecting to get some playing time

I thought he would.  Dunno if i'm more disappointed than he is?

Eli looked like he really didn't want to go back in.

one thing i dont and will probaby never understand, why do some players wear earrings underneath their helmets ???

Perfectly placed bye week.

Come back strong and take down the Pats.

Great win today!

Very good game! Good win, 6-3 good lead in the division can get some rest for the banged up players. I'm not going to look ahead past the Patriots game, because that game will be absolutely huge. Things are looking good my fellow Colts fans, gg.

I'd just like to say...aside from the DROPS we had receiving today and the poor throws by LUCK....I am MOST happy by the NO INTERCEPTIONS on us today...that really made me very happy :)

Very good game! Good win, 6-3 good lead in the division can get some rest for the banged up players. I'm not going to look ahead past the Patriots game, because that game will be absolutely huge. Things are looking good my fellow Colts fans, gg.

And really ANYTHING can happen between NOW and when we play the Patriots...I mean we both have bye weeks but Maybe BRADY tears his ACL getting some PIZZA :)haha:)

I am however disappointed in the amount of yards our defense gave up...and I think the points also...again solid first have in terms of points but we got soft on the second half there :(

Another all nighter for the Colts European Fan Club. If we can jump out to a 40 point half time lead, I may get a few hours sleep.

Come on my boys in Horse Shoe Blue!

True dedication by BHC, HCF, SCC, NZ1CF, MOW, & all the foreign Colts fans. I have no idea how you guys get up at the crack of dawn or wee hours of the day & night to watch these INDY games. Wow! Very impressive if I do say so myself. 

Fleener!  Where ya been?

Yeah, it was nice to see him contributing tonight. It's been awhile. Good work man! 

Giants CB Prince ruled out for tonight...

I didn't even see him get injured....

Me neither M-432. I was like did I miss it on TV or what? When did it even happen? 

Hakeem spotting

Whoa, Nicks actually caught a pass. I'm speechless...

V = $$$

He was money on MNF without a doubt. The most complete game I have ever seen Davis play. Nice! Okay, I just realized you might have been referring to Adam V. vs Vontae Davis. Both men played exceptional tonight so either example works. 

Ok, just keep on coring in the 2nd

Hat's on

Glad to hear it HCF. Always wear that Colts cap on game day from now on too. INDY needs all the good karma it can get.  :thmup:

yum yum yum....giant tears are delicious.....yum yum

LOL Ruksak! Never lose your sick, twisted sense of humor man. That's a complement not a slam BTW. Sarcasm is so under utilized & under appreciated today...

Great road win by our AFC South Division leading Indianapolis Colts, as they won 40-24 over the New York Football Giants, leaving the Giants with a 3-5 season record. Colts increase their record to 6-3, two games above the Houston Rexans, and will earn and enjoy their Week 10 bye week. All the Colts players and coaching staff will have extended time between games, and the players especially will have time to rest themselves, both physically and mentally. Both the Colts and their next opponent, the New England Patriots have a Week 10 bye next Sunday. Patriots play our Colts on NBC's Sunday Night Football on November 16. By then the next Colts game will be an interesting battle and matchup of AFC Divisional leaders at LOS (the building). Colts home game with the Patriots will also be played the eve before Veterans Day. Thanks to all of you registered members again for participating here on Colts Game Day on the Colts Fan Forum, enjoy your own 'bye' week from Colts football, see all of you Colts fans here come Sunday Night, November 16, and GO COLTS!!!!!!