Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ N.Y. Giants Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good game! Good win, 6-3 good lead in the division can get some rest for the banged up players. I'm not going to look ahead past the Patriots game, because that game will be absolutely huge. Things are looking good my fellow Colts fans, gg.

And really ANYTHING can happen between NOW and when we play the Patriots...I mean we both have bye weeks but Maybe BRADY tears his ACL getting some PIZZA :)haha:)

Another all nighter for the Colts European Fan Club. If we can jump out to a 40 point half time lead, I may get a few hours sleep.

Come on my boys in Horse Shoe Blue!

True dedication by BHC, HCF, SCC, NZ1CF, MOW, & all the foreign Colts fans. I have no idea how you guys get up at the crack of dawn or wee hours of the day & night to watch these INDY games. Wow! Very impressive if I do say so myself. 

Fleener!  Where ya been?

Yeah, it was nice to see him contributing tonight. It's been awhile. Good work man! 

Giants CB Prince ruled out for tonight...

I didn't even see him get injured....

Me neither M-432. I was like did I miss it on TV or what? When did it even happen? 

Hakeem spotting

Whoa, Nicks actually caught a pass. I'm speechless...

V = $$$

He was money on MNF without a doubt. The most complete game I have ever seen Davis play. Nice! Okay, I just realized you might have been referring to Adam V. vs Vontae Davis. Both men played exceptional tonight so either example works. 

Ok, just keep on coring in the 2nd

Hat's on

Glad to hear it HCF. Always wear that Colts cap on game day from now on too. INDY needs all the good karma it can get.  :thmup:

yum yum yum....giant tears are delicious.....yum yum

LOL Ruksak! Never lose your sick, twisted sense of humor man. That's a complement not a slam BTW. Sarcasm is so under utilized & under appreciated today...

Great road win by our AFC South Division leading Indianapolis Colts, as they won 40-24 over the New York Football Giants, leaving the Giants with a 3-5 season record. Colts increase their record to 6-3, two games above the Houston Rexans, and will earn and enjoy their Week 10 bye week. All the Colts players and coaching staff will have extended time between games, and the players especially will have time to rest themselves, both physically and mentally. Both the Colts and their next opponent, the New England Patriots have a Week 10 bye next Sunday. Patriots play our Colts on NBC's Sunday Night Football on November 16. By then the next Colts game will be an interesting battle and matchup of AFC Divisional leaders at LOS (the building). Colts home game with the Patriots will also be played the eve before Veterans Day. Thanks to all of you registered members again for participating here on Colts Game Day on the Colts Fan Forum, enjoy your own 'bye' week from Colts football, see all of you Colts fans here come Sunday Night, November 16, and GO COLTS!!!!!!