Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Eli Manning Saw When He Scouted The Colts Defense

OldManP

Anyone who was on the team during Christmas time last year has an Xbox One.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/shutdown-corner/colts-owner-jim-irsay-gives-every-player-xbox-135855428--nfl.html

Say what you wanna to about Jim, but the owner is just a darn nice guy. Wow, that's a sweet Christmas gift. No doubt about it.

Free money at camp & Xbox One in December. Keep being awesome Jimmy!  :thmup:

I'll come clean, I've been waiting for an opportunity to post a picture of a cat wearing a chicken hat for a while now :P

It's all about the timing SCC & after our Pittsburgh debacle you unveiled the perfect jack in the box joke to remind fans that the season is far from over & there really is no need to panic. As a matter of fact, the loss couldn't have happened at a better time. It was outside our division & before our bye week. INDY will be just fine. 

I just appreciate your humor because your great at pointing out the whole hypocrisy of a meaningless loss. Besides, getting our caboose kicked right now is a good humility & regroup lesson as we start our AFC South title crown run. Keep it up SCC! 

It's all about the timing SCC & after our Pittsburgh debacle you unveiled the perfect jack in the box joke to remind fans that the season is far from over & there really is no need to panic. As a matter of fact, the loss couldn't have happened at a better time. It was outside our division & before our bye week. INDY will be just fine. 

I just appreciate your humor because your great at pointing out the whole hypocrisy of a meaningless loss. Besides, getting our caboose kicked right now is a good humility & regroup lesson as we start our AFC South title crown run. Keep it up SCC! 

Thanks SW. Just to put the minds of the viewers at home at ease I must state, despite what my avatar suggests, that I don't spend all my time dressing cats up in crazy costumes. I'm in fact in between cats out of fear of becoming the male equivalent of the crazy cat lady.

As to the main thrust of your post, after such a loss people have every right to feel angry/disappointing/frustrated but as my good man Superman put in another topic there is a way to vent those feelings and be objectively critical of the team without resorting to blind negativity. 

Ah no worries pal, I didn't take your post personally at all, I agree with you but unfortunately as is the rule in life a minority can ruin it for the majority.

I'll come clean, I've been waiting for an opportunity to post a picture of a cat wearing a chicken hat for a while now :P

The cat in the chicken hat was good.  Here's one that you can steal for future use if you like..I haven't used it here, but it's been used on a forum that I moderate/administer.  Enjoy!

5414660_8716bf615a_zps9631585f.jpg

And of course there is always this oldie, but goodie.....Which would have been appropriate for last Sunday had Denver not played on Thursday night.

homer_zps974c721f.jpg

As of last week Ben was the second most sacked in the NFL and everything else is so wrong it's comical look at the stats

Indeed look at the stats. All Haley's offense needed was a reliable 2nd threat and Bryant stepped up. The offense has been like this for 3 years, just in previous years the defense has been * poor. I'll stand by it, Haley has transformed Ben into a pocket passer. Twice the OC that Arians was, just not even half the head coach that Arians is :-)