Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bayone

Mcafee’S Longest Hang Time For A Punt Has Been 5.6 Seconds, Which Is More Than Any Other Punter."

I thought McAfee would make the Pro Bowl as well, but then I remembered Shane Lechler is still alive. McAfee might be an alternate, though.

McAfee should be good,he gets to punt far more than any other punter.

& yet hasnt tired out that leg, we should have him on a punt / kickoff snap count ( LOL )

Thank goodness McAfee does not have to worry about a giant screen while punting :).

Given such long time our special team still couldn't reach the returner and McAfee has to tackle more than anybody else. What a shame!

There are better punters but there is no one who is as dominating as McAfee at both punting and kicking off.

He is one heck of a player. He is even the leading special teams tackler! (although that may be an indictment of the rest of the cover teams)

I guess that is for this year? I think ray guy has the all time record with 8 seconds.....he also hit the roof of the superdome. But ray is not as cool as pat.

they should say how McAfee has probably the most special teams tackles haha, and IDK about the pro bowl Lechler can boot it remember his 80 yard punt vs the bears last week.

they should say how McAfee has probably the most special teams tackles haha, and IDK about the pro bowl Lechler can boot it remember his 80 yard punt vs the bears last week.

Lechler is a freak. Still love Pat though.

A PRO BOWLER

Shane Lechler's 80 yard punt says otherwise. That's with all due repsect to Pat, he's even said on the radio this year that Lechler is the best punter in the AFC. I do think Pat is a good one though. He's a Tom Brady being compared to the Peyton Manning of punters. Great player, but still not the best in the NFL at his poistion :).

Shane Lechler's 80 yard punt says otherwise. That's with all due repsect to Pat, he's even said on the radio this year that Lechler is the best punter in the AFC. I do think Pat is a good one though. He's a Tom Brady being compared to the Peyton Manning of punters. Great player, but still not the best in the NFL at his poistion :).

Hey Shane Lechler is not only the best in the AFC, but the best in the NFL, and the best in recent memory. You can make the case that he's one of the best all time.

Hey Shane Lechler is not only the best in the AFC, but the best in the NFL, and the best in recent memory. You can make the case that he's one of the best all time.

hence the reference saying Lechler was the Peyton Manning of punters.

hence the reference saying Lechler was the Peyton Manning of punters.

gotcha, but I honestly believe he's the best punter of all time. Manning in my opinion, is the 2nd best QB of all time, behind Joe Cool.