Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• First, I will start by saying that there is only 1 UFA of the Colt's that I would like to bring back - Al-Quadin Muhammed. Beyond him, I let every single player walk and sign elsewhere to get their contract they deserve or their last contract altogether - including Autry and Houston!   Starting with filling in the gaps on the defensive side - I would sign the freebie in the 26 year old Robert Nkemdiche and see if we can tap into that former 1st Round talent. Then I would sign 1 of the next 3 choices to fill out the defensive end positions: ----- Trey Hendrickson, 27 years old, from the Saints ----- Carl Lawson, 26 years old, from the Bengals ----- Solomon Thomas, 26 years old, from the 49ers Then I would sign 1 of the next 3 choices to fill out the cornerback positions: ----- Michael Davis, 26 years old, from the Chargers ----- Kevin King, 26 years old, from the Packers ----- Chidobe Awuzie, 26 years old from the Cowboys   Now, for the offense. I WOULD NOT TRADE for Stafford, Darnold, Wentz or any other QB linked to us. I would attempt to sign either Dak Prescott or Jameis Winston. Full Stop. If I strike out on those two then I roll the dice in the draft and have Eason and said draft pick duke it out in the Off-Season and Pre-Season games. I know, not a popular choice but I'm still banking on Eason and his number 1 ranking coming out of high school and his above average freshman year at GA and then an average year 2 years later in WA. The arm is there, he has enough mobility to slide in the pocket and roll out - just need to see him look off defenders and read defenses pre and post snap when the bullets are flying. Then I would sign 1 of the next 3 choices to fill out the widereceiver position: ----- Allen Robinson, 28 years old, from Da Bears ----- Corey Davis, 26 years old, from the Titans ----- Chris Godwin, 25 years old, from the Bucs   And a must have target in TE Jonnu Smith, 26 years old, from the Titans! His ability would help whatever QB is under center as well as open things up for all the WR's.   After the dust settles in Free Agency I will add to this and do my mock draft based on what positions were filled.  
    • Here's one of the physical freaks at the Senior Bowl, making a great play:      
    • Irsay is basically not giving anything away lol. He says this team is ready to win so ideally if you can find a vet who can come in that would be great. Then he says ideally if you can find the guy in the draft for the next 15 years that is the right path. So not giving anything away. It does sound though like they want a vet that can give them 3-5 years.
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 7,578

• ar7

ar7 241

• Scott Pennock

Scott Pennock 2,481

• Superman

Superman 8,577

Moderators
    • Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,515