Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

You've said not one positive thing since you've posted here. Yeah you must be a lot of fun to be around.

Well I'm flattered you've read all of my posts.

Absurd claim aside, I praised the entire team last week on a great overall team effort. I say positive things when there are positives to take.

51 points and counting? Sorry. I don't take much good away from that. Again if you want to settle for that be my guest.

Well I'm flattered you've read all of my posts.

Absurd claim aside, I praised the entire team last week on a great overall team effort.

Well hooray for your 1 every 2447.

Gonna go watch WWE Hell In a Cell and fall asleep. As always it was fun chatting with the good folks on the board.

Well hooray for your 1 every 2447.

And Luck and the receivers on a near weekly basis. And the special teams for continuing to play well. After years of being horrible outside our punters/kickers, they've come to play each and every week.

The team still has problems. If you want to ignore that and settle, go right ahead.

We're still atop our division and 3-0 in the AFC South.  We'll bounce back with a strong showing against the Giants next week on Monday night

Just crown roethlisberger, give him the damn game ball, glad we could piece together his season highlight reel in a single game...then next week they will go back to looking weak and uninspired. Wow, nothing more to say.

We're still atop our division and 3-0 in the AFC South.  We'll bounce back with a strong showing against the Giants next week on Monday night

At this point that is the only thing that matters

Colts suffered their third loss of the 2014 NFL season with their 51-34 loss to the Steelers. Colts have a chance to win their six game before their bye week, as they should put this game behind them, and prepare for their next game on the road with Eli Manning, and the New York Giants. Colts have an extra day to prepare for them between games. Colts still lead the AFC South, though. Until next Monday Niight for ESPN's MNF, GO COLTS!!!!

Tough loss, but we know what needs to be done !!!  ON to next week, and start a NEW winning streak starting next Sunday :)

After today, I'm a little nervous about how the New England game will go. Hope everyone is healthy for that one so we can prevent another game like this.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No doubt....   Butler makes plenty of NFL-level catches.   I've seen several of his tapes and they're full of them.   That's why I fell in love with him.   But those are his high-lite tapes.    I'd love someone to put together a montage of his drops.   Let's see the worst of him.     Zierlein made reference of "drop after drop after drop."     But I had no idea it was at 16%.   Yikes!   I know Ballard and Reich aren't afraid of some drops....   but at some point,  one would think they would no longer be acceptable?    
    • Goodness graciouis....   this poster has no idea that he contridicted himself between the first sentence and the last sentence.   First,  the concept of non-elite corners comes from Ballard.   It's just the posters who are repeating it over and over to those who continue to want to spend a first round pick on one.   And then,  you note in your last sentence that good zone corners can be found in later rounds.   Thanks for proving Ballard's point....   even though that was never your intention.    
    • Yeah... I'm on the record that I think drops are overrated by fans but 16%(if true) is truly worrying stat. I honestly haven't seen his hands being a problem on tape. He had some concentration drops, but he does well attacking the football, high pointing it, catching it away from his body. 16% though... wow! I guess I have to rewatch his games. That's like every 6th pass should be a drop.    About Mitchell... I have no idea how to evaluate those things, that's why I'm resigning myself to just watching the tape and leaving the intel to the people with the resources.    edit: just watched his Texas tape again:     He has one drop at 5:55, but just look at how many great NFL-type catches he had before that. I will keep watching other film, but so far I still think the playmaking ability is great and if I had to have 1 drop every game like this one for performances like this, I'm OK with it. And this is not even a particularly excellent game for him. It's run of the mill 99 yard game where his QB was under pressure and running for his life for most of it. 
    • Lol the o ly thing worse than being hated by the media is being loved by the media. 
    • “CoCorners,,People need to stop preaching this deal about how a 4-3 zone defense doesn’t need elite corners like it’s the gospel. I hear the same narratives over and over again. “good zone corners can be found in the middle rounds, our old 4-3  never had elite corners 
  • Members

• akcolt

akcolt 2,488

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 10,338

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 3,809

• Trueman

Trueman 860

• hippiejohn

hippiejohn 21

Rookie