Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

Next season I think the competition committee should make the "point of emphasis" to be for the refs to take their whistles and flags...and stuff them where the Sun doesn't shine

Dang.  There's the nail in the coffin

You were so right.  I was really impressed with those defensive "halftime adjustments" I don't know why I was ever worried.

I'm facing roethlisberger in fantasy too. I'm 7-0.... Needless to say I won't be perfect after this weekend. Thanks Colts defense.

thanks for showing your intelligence and adding another well thought out post to the thread

Do you know what a shrunzo is ?  

They had us with or without that. But that just kills. I want them AT HOME in the playoffs. I cheer for hated steelers from now on. We oWE them major major major heatache

Ouch!

My greatest fears came true.

Big Ben and Le Beau

Next week starts another winning streak!

GO COLTS!  :coltshelmet:

well.....I'm not sure what to think about this team anymore. Our offense is still pretty good. But I am clueless about our Defense. Just gotta have faith I guess.

I can see it now after the post game interview...Pagano "Oh did I say the monster was rearing it head out a little? It was just the monster's butt coming out for a fart"...

I wish I had your faith.

More likely a flukey turnover than a stop. Even then we had one thrown right to us and he couldn't reel it in.

I'm glad I don't have your jaded pessimistic view of life.

And the most pathetic defense of all time goes to the Indianapolis Colts.  The great pretenders.  Their 5-3 record is only due to one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.  Thank goodness they play the titans and jaguars twice each or else their record would be so much worse.

So much for our great defense, I could of told you that a play like that was coming.

Everyone knew such bad play from Colts was coming. still you can't get prepared for it. :-(

What a terrible game. But in the long run maybe it was needed. The Colts had been riding high, and they came out like all they had to do was show up...i hate all the injuries though

Injuries are big. If you are neglecting factoring that into today's results you aren't being fair to yourself. These butt whooping's can do a lot for a team. Jacksonville embarrassed the Colts in 2006.