Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I don't have your jaded pessimistic view of life.

Because life and watching years of a fail defense/O line on a football team are the same thing.

It's not pessimism. The reality is our defense and O-line have been abysmal. The former since forever, the latter since 2007. If you want to rah rah rah and settle for it then be my guest.

Me? I want them to play better. If these guys can't cut it - get players who can.

Not a good enough effort.  Sloppy play on all sides of the ball.  The best unit, by far, was special teams

There's positives to take away from this game, as hard as that may be to see. I'm more concerned about our injury situation than I am anything else. 

I don't complain about refs very often, but they've called this game so tight, they interfered with too many plays they should've stayed out of. Not an excuse though, we had nothing on defense for 98% of the game. 

There's positives to take away from this game, as hard as that may be to see. I'm more concerned about our injury situation than I am anything else. 

I don't complain about refs very often, but they've called this game so tight, they interfered with too many plays they should've stayed out of. Not an excuse though, we had nothing on defense for 98% of the game. 

Yeah, refs are whatever.  Despite the refs and injuries, we didn't play well enough to deserve a win

And the most pathetic defense of all time goes to the Indianapolis Colts.  The great pretenders.  Their 5-3 record is only due to one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.  Thank goodness they play the titans and jaguars twice each or else their record would be so much worse.

And you're back with multiple troll accounts. Notice you've been absent for the past five weeks.