Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good topic @Rackeen305    You made it so we can choose multiple choices, so I chose both Marvin Harrison and Randy Moss (great minds think alike ) for basically the same reasons you gave:  Marvin was a technician that Manning could rely on, and Moss was a living highlight reel.   I'm a homer though, so I have to give Marvin a slight edge.  I'm grateful we got to have him as a Colt for his whole career.  
    • Kelly isn’t the answer.  However, Jacoby has to do more.  Teams are going to see what the Titans did today and start doing it more to him until he shows them they have to respect the deep ball.  The Colts aren’t going to win many games if Jacoby has halves like he did in the second half today where he had close to 40 yards passing.  With that said, Jacoby is going to get the full season to show if he can continue his growth.  Hopefully he does.
    • A V   IMO did not live up to his own standards finishing up last season & it has carried over to this season he knows it & so does anyone watching it was hard to watch these first 2 games I expect him too retire this week . He has been a great asset in the kicking game that is nolonger the case the Colts were lucky to get out of Nashville with a win . Happy Trails Vinatieri  we appreciate all you have done as a COLT .
    • I’ve heard he is meeting with the media tmrw. I could see him retiring if he feels he doesn’t have it anymore. Much respect for him but if he is gonna cost this team it is time to move on. 
    • Our o line has owned the 4th quarter two weeks in a row.    I agree,   lean on your strength.     Jacoby and the long ball will happen.   Until then pound the rock I think Jacoby needs to have more confidence.   I think that will happen as well
  • Members