Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indianapolis (-3) @ Pittsburgh (10-26-14)

oldunclemark

For the first time in 7+ years, last week I became optimistic about our O-line and defense. 

Then, this happens.

Indy has reminded me why I shouldn't be optimistic until we show consistency for 3-4+ games in a row instead of flashes in the pan. This really sucks. Looks like the AFC goes to Denver/NE. Again.

Patience grasshopper...

Rome was not built in a day...   oh and bye the way..  Indy has woke up... 

For the first time in 7+ years, last week I became optimistic about our O-line and defense. 

Then, this happens.

Indy has reminded me why I shouldn't be optimistic until we show consistency for 3-4+ games in a row instead of flashes in the pan. This really sucks. Looks like the AFC goes to Denver/NE. Again.

Then, this happens.

We've won 5 in a row. That's pretty consistent

We've won 5 in a row. That's pretty consistent

Not all dominating performances on defense. We had a couple of very good games on D against CIN and the Ravens. I gave them too much credit too quickly.

We lost to Denver and almost came back - no shame there.

We got embarrassed by Philly. Still washing the taste of that one out.

Rolled Jags. Whoop de doo.

Rolled Titans. Whoop de doo.

Beat BAL by a TD with good defense - liked this one.

Held off the Texans - Liked this one, even if my nerves were shot at the end

Trounced Bengals in all 3 phases of the game  - Loved this one.

Apart from the Ravens, we really haven't beat any serious contenders. The Bengals could be a contender but their QB is brutal.

This one isn't over, but we need the whole team to wake up. Most notably the D. If the only way they get off the field is when PIT scores points we're in trouble.

Not all dominating performances on defense. We had a couple of very good games on D against CIN and the Ravens. I gave them too much credit too quickly.

We lost to Denver and almost came back - no shame there.

We got embarrassed by Philly. Still washing the taste of that one out.

Rolled Jags. Whoop de doo.

Rolled Titans. Whoop de doo.

Beat BAL by a TD with good defense - liked this one.

Held off the Texans - Liked this one, even if my nerves were shot at the end

Trounced Bengals in all 3 phases of the game  - Loved this one.

Listen to Moose

Apart from the Ravens, we really haven't beat any serious contenders. The Bengals could be a contender but their QB is brutal.

This one isn't over, but we need the whole team to wake up. Most notably the D. If the only way they get off the field is when PIT scores points we're in trouble.

Let's just keep swinging the hammer.  We had a game like this against Jacksonville the same year we won the Super Bowl. All we can do is just move on, and correct our mistakes.  Hopefully Vontae just sprained his knee and that's all.