Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Broncos Let Go Of Tebow

number28

Now there has been talk how Tebow is not the future in Denver etc blah blah blah, Elway is all jealous of Tebow winning games and can't stand it and all that other talk..

Now my question is, How many games can they win without Tebow? 2? 3?

If they let go of Tebow and get some other QB, how many games can they win? will that other QB have a 5-1 in his first 6 games?

Denver Broncos are smoking rock and need to believe in what they have at the QB spot. Elway is a *, he is an absolute mess.

If they didn't have Tebow this year, they would have been picking #1 in the draft next year.

that offense didnt work before tebow because the wrs are terrible. so they took the passing game from 40% to like 10% and let the qb become a runner instead of a passer leading them to have success on offense. now would this work if they were behind? i guess we'll find out when they play the pats in a couple weeks

I am very happy with the success of Tim Tebow as of late. I think he is a genuinely good person, and a hard worker, and he deserves this moment in the sun. However, I do not think it is going to last much longer. Many people say that having a running quarterback adds another dimension to your team's offensive strategy. I guess that is right, but only if the quarterback can throw AND run if need be. Tebow has shown that he can run the ball, but he has a lot of improving to do on the passing side. Sooner rather than later, Tebow is not going to be able to run the ball as effectively because teams are going to be coming at him with all they have. If he cannot adjust to being a passing quarterback at that point in time, then that offense is not going to work. I think Tebow has made a big difference in Denver by being a positive influence on his teammates, and he has the ability to make guys rally around him, but I feel he is not THE guy to run any offense for the long haul. At least not yet.